My neighbour Steffi and the broken dish washer (fetish story with hhrg)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

My neighbour Steffi and the broken dish washer (fetish story with hhrg)

Post by GumTom »

My neighbour Steffi is real, all the rest is fiction...unfortunately.

Usually when I decide to put on my rubber gloves for relaxing and wanking on the sofa I close the curtains or blinds. I don’t know why but unfortunately, I forgot to do this and it was getting dark outside. So, there was a possibility to see me through the curtains.

After finishing I wanted to open the window for some fresh air and saw the open blinds. I was getting a bit nervous but it was also a satisfying feeling to have be seen possibly.

The next day somebody was ringing. I opened the door and saw my neighbour Steffi. She is about 30 years old with a sporty body, has long brunette hair and makes a very dapper impression. Sometimes I spent some thoughts she could be a girl for a relationship but she was already married, so I always rejected these thoughts quickly.

I was surprised about her visit as we didn’t have any closer contact since we were neighbours. “Hi Steffi, what can I do for you” “Hi neighbour, please I need your help…” and then I saw she was wearing yellow rubber gloves with a perfect fit. “My dish washer is not working and my husband is out with his friends in the pub…”. “Ok, wait a minute, I need to switch off the TV” I answered and she said she already would go ahead.

When I arrived at her opened door two minutes later she was standing there with folded arms, still wearing her rubber gloves. “Come in and close the door my little rubber glove fetishist” she strictly welcomed me. “Well…how do you know I am into rubber gloves?” I asked surprised. “I saw you several times taking out the garbage with rubber gloves, might be no evidence but yesterday when I came home I saw you with your green gloves on the couch through the window”. “Oh my goodness, this is my little secret, damn…”. “Don’t worry about, it’s OK. I love rubber gloves, too” she said in a friendly manner now.

My heartbeat slowed down a bit and I tried to concentrate.

“Ok, so where is the dish washer I should fix?” “Oh…the dish washer is not broken to be honest, this was an excuse. I get to the point quickly, I asked you to come because I want to have some rubber glove fun with you. You are the type of man I want to have more than a good neighbourhood” she explained.

I couldn’t believe what was just happening. She took my hand and brought me into the living room. “Wait here, I’ll be back immediately” and she disappeared.

I still was doubting if this really happens at the moment.

“Here are some pink rubber gloves for you” she gave me a pair. “I hope you don’t mind that this is one pair of my husbands gloves but they should fit you” and I slipped into his gloves.
The gloves already have been worn for a while. The rubber was very soft and the cotton lining has gone. Usually I am careful with used gloves due to hygienic reasons. But this time I made an exception. Her husband is also a neat man so I had no concerns and I liked the fact the fingers of the gloves must have been in her pussy as well.

“How does the gloves fit?” “Thanks, they fit and feel great. I am not sure if I am dreaming” I answered. “You don’t” she laughed. “Come on, let’s chill on the sofa”.

When we sat down she started caressing me. “I have been wearing my yellow gloves now for two hours. I love it when I start sweating in them, they again fit better and the smell of warm and sweaty rubber is gorgeous”.

I didn’t hesitate and opened my trousers. My dick was “jumping” out of my underpants. Due to the whole situation and my nervousness I also began to sweat inside the gloves and some pre-cum was visible at my dick.

“Oh wow, I think I hit the mark” she smiled and stopped me. She opened the drawer from the coffee table, full with different rubber gloves. She took out all the gloves and distributed them on the sofa. “Now we are well prepared for some kinky fetish sex” she said and started to blow my dick. I saw white spots of sperm on some gloves. My lust was on a peak.

It didn’t take very long until we both had great orgasms.

After relaxing still with the gloves on she meant “I think it’s time to stop our session. My husband will come home every moment. But I have a present for you”. She took of her gloves carefully. “Here, for you, I think you will have some fun with them later and I promise you we will continue our glove affair.” “Wow, I don’t know what I should say” and took off her husband’s gloves and gave them back to her.

I kissed her, put her gloves into my underpants and left her flat.

Fortunately, the right point of time. When I opened my door, her husband was coming home.

Back in my flat my lust was back again. I took her gloves out of my underpants. It was a perfect transportation method cause the gloves still were warm and had a nice sweaty rubber smell. They were in size medium, not size large I usually wear, but the sweat was like a lubrication and I could put on the gloves perfectly. I don’t need to tell you what happened then 😊

Hopefully it doesn’t take too long until I can help her again with the dish washer.
Jimglove
Regular poster

Re: My neighbour Steffi and the broken dish washer (fetish story with hhrg)

Post by Jimglove »

Great fantasy story, thanks for writing it. I love the smell and feel of sweaty rubber gloves too - it's intoxicating!
idioteque1013
Occasional poster

Re: My neighbour Steffi and the broken dish washer (fetish story with hhrg)

Post by idioteque1013 »

Loved this! Very concise, and you get a lot of nice vivid details in there. Well done.

Return to “Glove Stories”