Hello

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jenny-gloves
Newcomer

Hello

Post by Jenny-gloves »

Hello. We are a couple that is interested in making some glove content. We like to use medical latex gloves. We have want to create content for something like only fans. Any suggestions? Tips?
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: Hello

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Hello both. Do you have any examples of what you are both interested in beyond liking disposable latex gloves?
I think there is a lot of content out there. Both of you really being into it could really cut through if that comes across in a narrative I think?
Jenny-gloves
Newcomer

Post by Jenny-gloves »

We’re really interested in some feedback. We are very interested in making content that glove lovers would enjoy. We’ve been thinking something as simple as masturbation with gloves, maybe blowjobs. We’d love to use a variety of different gloves as well!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Great to hear you're interested in making glove content! I'm not sure the introduction board is the best place to ask for input, though. Try the glove talk forum, or perhaps the Polls.

In addition, I'd say just look around the forum, and get inspired! :D

Once you have some content to sell, we can offer you a spot in the Glovely Diva's Den to advertise your videos and communicate with potential fans.

I hope you'll make lots of great content, and have fun doing it. Good luck!
Don_Corleone
Regular poster

Post by Don_Corleone »

Hi there,
always nice to meet gloved couples :P

Maybe you could also do some videos with yellow rubber gloves (household). There is also a large fanbase of this :D

Return to “Introductions”