The fingerless-gloved hooker

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

EJA1985

Re: The fingerless-gloved hooker

Post by EJA1985 »

(Would just like to enquire, how is the story going so far?)
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

I sweltered as I leaned close to her and whispered in her ear "I want to be one of your Johns. I got cash. You available?"

Again, she grinned. "How much ya got?"

I hurriedly handed her a hundred dollars, watching attentively as she accepted the money in her fingerless-gloved hand.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

"So," she said, "You wanna be my John, huh?"

I nodded. "Yes," I breathed.

She moved closer, her stocking-clad legs against my pants. "My place isn't far from here.....You ready?"

In a moment we were both walking down the street, the lady of the night slightly in the lead.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

"Uh, can we go to my place?" I suddenly asked. "It's just, er......I have groceries to take home."

The lady shrugged. "Sure, no problem. Lead the way."
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

So we walked the short distance to my apartment. As we walked along the dark street, this dark angel beside me, I thought of the movie BARB WIRE, with Pamela Anderson, and the part were the eponymous heroine poses as a hooker and entices a guy into taking her back to his place so she can get someone hiding there. Right now, I felt exactly like that guy.

As we walked along, I kept looking at her as she strutted beside me: Her short, tight miniskirt; her dark stockings which looked like they had seen better days, but were still sexy; her sharp-heeled shoes. And, of course, those black, satin, fingerless gloves. I was positively quivering.

Before long we had arrived at my apartment. I opened the door and allowed her to enter before me. Switching on the light, I stored away my shopping, and then gazed in awe at the lady of the evening......
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Post by Rbrsara »

You’re doing great with this story. It’s picking up momentum. Keep it up (figuratively).
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

"I just realised," I said, "I don't know your name. What do I call you?"

She stood in front of me, her gloved hands on her shapely hips. "Folks call me Spider."

"Sexy name..." I breathed. Unable to resist any longer, I walked forward, put my hands on her ass, and pulled her in for a deep kiss, shivering as my arousal grew ever stronger. Her hands went to my ass now and she caressed it, the sound of the material of her gloves against my jeans intensely delightful.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

In a flash her jacket was off, and she stood there in just her leopard-skin bra and those black, satin gloves reaching halfway up her wrists. "I'm a john...." I muttered as I stood there.

Spider grinned. "Yep. You're MY john, now and forever!"
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

"And you're my Spider," I breathed huskily.

She began caressing my dick through my pants and singing "The itsey-bitsey spider went up the pee-pee spout.......Down came the cum and flushed the spider out...."
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

I hurriedly fidgeted out of my clothes while Spider climbed onto the bed. "Keep your stockings and fingerless gloves on," I rasped, barely able to control myself.

Before long I was nude on top of her, rutting away while "Momma Told Me Not To Come" was on my CD player. Her gloved hands danced across my back like spiders.

Return to “Glove Stories”