Gloves on the streets

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloves on the streets

Post by Rommeltje »

EJA1985 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:40 pmHave you tried talking to a professional?
Alright, EJA, that's enough. Stand down, please.

Guardiananubite's been an upstanding member of the community for over two years, and this one post doesn't change that. He has explained that he knows perfectly well it's not ok to follow people around and take pictures. We can drop the issue.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Thank you, I understand totally.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
anyone saw some gloved female on the streets on xmas ?
or hoping to see one on new years eve ? ;)
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

Ceramic wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:05 pm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
anyone saw some gloved female on the streets on xmas ?
or hoping to see one on new years eve ? ;)
Not as many as other years, my wife has been out in various colours of leather gloves throughout autumn and winter of course, with matching boots :up:
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Sadly, I must report no.
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I haven't seen many ladies in leather gloves this winter, but then again, I haven't gone out too much as we had a heavy snow before Xmas (that is now melting away).

However, I remember earlier this year during the summer I was up in the MB-Snowqualmie national forest making my way towards the end of the highway and I stopped by Picture Lake for some photos. There was an Asian family from Canada who were going to see the lake as well, and one of the ladies had on a full blue denim outfit complete with black leather gloves! My guess is that she was fashionably protecting herself from getting a sunburn, since it was sunny that day. That was quite literally the only time I've ever seen someone besides myself wearing leather gloves during the summer.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

being gloved in the sun,in the automn\winter,to protect from sunburn eh,can more women do that? :p
1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

Yesterday I was at BestBuy and the temperature was high 40s no wind . I saw a beautiful woman in her lower 30s get out of her car . The car was a average white car . She was wearing tennis shoes , jeans ( tight) and a white jacket . She was full figured . What caught my eye was she was wearing tan leather gloves . As I got a better look at the gloves they were driving gloves . She got a few feet from her car and pulled the gloves off as if she was self conscious about wearing them in the store . She was with a guy who got out of the passenger side of the car and walked a few yards in front of her .
Vincentio
Occasional poster

Post by Vincentio »

At the end of january i saw a lady in the shuttle-bus with a strange dark purple hat, tall and flat on the top, a nice outfit, probably from some high end brand and gloved with a pair of dark purple leather gloves, so tight fitting and shiny that, at first, i thought they were fetish latex gloves. It was a nice sighting and the impulse to stare was high, but i managed to control myself. Looking back she reminded me a bit of Jonny Depp in the chocolate factory. Maybe it was just a strange hallucination.
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

In Madrid we have a wave of polar cold but I have not seen many gloves on the streets except some tourists

Return to “Experiences”