Alice in Rubberland - Chapter 2

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Post by Rbrsara »

“Hey, does anybody know the janitorial schedule around is here?” Alice’s professional manor was commanding at the office. She was, after all, the office manger for the 8th floor-south side. The employees popped up from their cubicles like Meerkats hearing something threatening.

Susan, the one usually most helpful, quickly said, “They pick up garbage Thursday nights.”

“Oh yea, the carpets are usually really clean Friday mornings. They must do the carpets Thursday night was well,” another voice announced

“Okay, but when do they wash the windows? I’ve had bird guano dripping down my windows for a week. How can I meet with clients in there with bird shit streaking the view?”

Susan piped up,”I’ll get right on it and have an answer by the afternoon.”

“Excellent, I’ll wait to hear.”

Alice marched back into her office and closed the door. A imperceptible bead of sweat had formed on her brow. She reached for a tissue and daubed herself dry.

Truth be told, coming off as a demanding boss did not come naturally for her. She felt as if she’d been somewhat thrust into one leadership role after another in her career. She would not complain, it just always felt like she was on the skinny branches in order to get the job done the way she believed to should be.

One other truth that must be told is that Alice could not stop thinking about her tryst with the anonymous window washer recently. The utter magic of both of them fascinated with and extremely turned on by rubber gloves. The fresh memory of them unable to hear each other or even touch, yet finding common language in their shared lust for the soft sleekness of gloves.

Over the intercom came,”Every two weeks. The windows get cleaned every two weeks! “Susan reported breathlessly. She must have run laps around the building to be the first to report this drum of information.

Alice pushed the response button on her end of the intercom, “Thanks Susan.

Okay, I saw him on my birthday, 10 days ago. He might show up anytime in the next week. Alice didn’t want to go to the management of the building and have them look up the guy who washed her windows 10 days ago. She was hoping to keep this just between her and her mystery rubber man. Just thinking about it aroused her and made her pussy wet.

The next few days came and went very slowly. She was counting the minutes when she might see him again…and then what? She didn’t know what might happen! But she knew something…something awesome was bound to happen.

The day that was two weeks after her birthday, she quietly made sure there were no appointments scheduled. She told her secretary there was a backload of work to do and she should not be disturbed the entire day. Alice had thought of nothing else other than the handsome man outside her window jerking off wearing super sensual gloves while she brought herself off and orgasmed like she’d never known. Watching him, watching her was an incredible turn-on she had never experienced and she wanted more…much more.

That day, Alice had worn a cream silky button down blouse, a leather skirt, smoke thigh-high stockings and nude patent leather heels…no underwear.

The day dragged on with no sign of her secret rubber lover. As darkness descended on the city, it became clear that he would not show today. Disappointed, she bundled up her jacket and purse and made for the door.

“Did you get everything you wanted to get done today?” Susan, still at the office, asked cheerily.

“Uh, not sure. I might need to do some more tomorrow.” Alice answered, absentmindedly.

Down the elevator and through the lobby, she said goodnight to the front desk staff and walked out into the mild city evening.

“Excuse me…”

Alice recoiled at the sound of a man’s voice she didn’t recognize. Having lived in the city for some time, she knew how to respond, “Back the fuck off!”

“Ho…ho… wait a minute. Don’t you recognize me? I’m David, the eighth floor window washer?”

“Oh, my god. You scared the crap out of me…uh, hi.”

“Hi, sorry.”

“I locked myself in my office and waited for you to show up at my window all day.”

“I waited downstairs all day hoping you’d show up. Can we get a cup of coffee, or something?”

“I know a little pub where we can visit over a nice pint. This way…”

They made their way down the boulevard till they found themselves at a hole in the wall named, “Brophy’s”.

It was a quiet bar with private booths along the walls. Standing at the bar, Alice asked, “You know what you want?”

“I’ll have a black and tan,” David said.

“And I’ll have a pint of stout,” she addressed the bartender. Alice learned to like stout, thinking it made her appear stronger and more commanding.

After grabbing their drinks, they made for a booth and sat opposite.

She looked at him, “I can’t believe you waited all day for me to come down.”

“I can’t believe you locked yourself in your office and waited all day for me to come dangling by.”

“Yea, honestly, you kind of rocked my world that day. I didn’t know anyone else felt like I do about…you know,” now feeling a bit embarrassed.

“I have to say, you totally blew my mind when I saw you. I’ve lived in a secret world all my life. I never thought I’d find someone that I might share…it with. And certainly never did imagine they would be as beautiful and sensual as you.”

He went on, “Am I going to far? Is this okay?”

Alice reached and took his hands in hers. “It’s more than okay. I’ve been in hiding all my life and now I find a good looking man who’s been hiding too…this feels like fate to me.”

They both exhaled and took a good draft of their beers, smacking their lips after with a giggle.

“It’s just so freeing to be able to talk, I almost feel embarrassed,” David said.

“Yea, I know exactly what you mean. All of a sudden all the shame that was laid on me, just doesn’t matter anymore,” Alice said.

They enjoyed their beers and shared about each other. As the glasses emptied, David boldly suggested, “Would it be too forward to ask to make our way to one of our apartments and see what happens?”.

After a second to think about it, “No, not too forward at all. My guess is that we’re both curious about what next steps might look like, yes?”

“Yes, indeed. Shall we head over to my place or yours?”

“Yours.” Alice was warming quickly to David.

—————————————

He invited her into his very modest apartment, “Sorry it’s not much.”

“Actually, it’s very neat and cozy. It’s honest.”

Nervous about where to start, “Can I get you a drink?”

“Sure, what you got?” Alice said settling on the couch.

“Beer okay?”

“Fine. David, I’d like to see your “collection”. I mean of gloves…is that okay?”

“Holy shit! I never thought I hear something like that from a such a stunning woman. Yea, more than okay.”

He brought their beers over and opened a side table drawer.

“This feels kind of weird…I’ve got orange rubber, medium thick. I really like these natural rubber, also medium thick. And I’ve also got some elbow length black heavy gloves.”

Alice broke the short silence, “I love these!” rubbing the natural rubber pair against her cheek. “They’re so soft and they smell…incredible.”

“I’m so glad you like them…really sooo glad. I also have some in a smaller size. I’ve always fantasied I would find a woman to wear them. Wanna try?”

Alice se her beer down, “I would.”

David instinctively turned them inside out and handed them to Alice.

She slipped them on, one by one, smelling the intoxicating aroma of the fresh rubber.

“David, let’s not waste anymore time pretending that we haven’t both been incredibly aroused thinking about each other all day. Join me in rubber wonderland.”

Before putting on his gloves, David reached over and slowly started undressing Alice. Their eyes stayed connected as he removed her blouse, then released her exquisite breasts from their satin prison. He slipped on the thick black rubber gloves and caressed them.

“You’ll have to manage the clothing removal from here, these are too cumbersome to be very helpful,” he giggled.

“No problem.” Alice unzipped his pants and ripped open his shirt. “Does that work for you?”

“Uh…yea, does this work for you?” David dove his free hand down right between her legs and found her bare pussy.

More clothing found the floor as more hands and mouths found just the right places.

David moved two fingers in and out of her wet pussy, “Oh my god…you’re finger fucking me…with rubber gloves. Do it. Fuck me like I always dreamed,”

Alice boldly took hold of David’s now very rigid cock in one hand and without hesitation, thrust two fingers up his virgin ass.

“Ah..ooo…ee…ugh…” was all he could say.

They worked to pleasure each other with such abandon that they both found themselves climaxing quickly.

After a breath,”Well, that was a long time coming,” David said as they both giggled at the double ententre.

Alice got quiet and kissed him, “I think I found the love of my life.”
Talon5Karrde
Occasional poster

Re: Alice in Rubberland - Chapter 2

Post by Talon5Karrde »

Very nice start.

I can easily see ways to go with a latex/rubber glove fetish.

Does this expand into a Rubberist latex clothing fetish? I would think they would both like rubber boots and rubber raincoats.
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Re: Alice in Rubberland - Chapter 2

Post by Rbrsara »

Thanks. I like the idea.

Return to “Glove Stories”