The Ranch's 30th anniversary [foursome]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

The Ranch's 30th anniversary [foursome]

Post by countrylatexglover »

It was Friday night at the ranch, the two of them were at the bunkhouse enjoying time with all their ranch hands, they even invited their friend too. There was a big fire in the yard and they were all celebrating the ranches anniversary. All the chores were done for the day and the night watch was able to enjoy a bit as well. Of course most of them had gloves on. Since it was off hours some wore work glove still, nitrile exam gloves, some were relaxing with cotton gloves on for sleeping later. His wife and their friend were dancing to some old country music together, both wearing extra small latex gloves, and basically tank tops, this was a site to see for him. Plenty of food and drink to go around made it even better. As everyone enjoyed their night he happily sat back for once with a whiskey in his gloved clad hand, in a chair made from logs on the property.

AS the night went on their friend pulled his wife over to him and said “guys it the big anniversary here, I know how we should celebrate.” She said with a wink. “Lets go to your cabin just up the hill.” He woke right up and said “What exactly do you want to do up there?” “Well we aren’t going to sip on coffee or coco for sure haha.” “Well I’m in!” He said with a smirk. “I am too of course.” their friend responded. Just then his wife looked over at their female ranch hand and said “Okay just let me go get her, we promised her we would let her join in on the fun next time!” “Ohh a new friend.” their friend commented. His wife walked over to their ranch hand sitting by the fire with her black nitrile gloves and tight short sleeve shirt. Holding her beer she looked up at the ranch owners wife as she said “Hey can you come with me I have something fun for you to do for us?” “Sure I can help!” She eagerly walked over to their little pow wow. She greeted him and their friend. She reached her gloved hand out to shake gloved hands with their friend. “Hi everyone whats going on?” “Well we are all looking to go to the cabin for a bit and thought you would like to join in.” said his wife. The ranch hand looked puzzled for a second then realized what was actually happening. Out of sheer excitement, she quietly agreed to go with them. This ranch hand had been doing a few more chores on her own since their last encounter in the woods so it wasn’t too different or alarming to see her going off with them.

As they got to cabin he unlocked the door and turned on some lights. The cabin couldn't be seen by anyone at the celebration. The cabin had been renovated a little by him since his last visit with his wife. They now had a fully stocked bar and a newer yet rustic living room setup. As they were there to have some fun though, those wouldn’t be being utilized very much. Instead they were heading to the basement or lower level of the house for their activities. As he opened the door it, it was like something out of a movie. Kind of a sex chamber. A flat bed with straps and no pillow, a large X on the wall, both had leather straps attached to them for restraints. Some closets and cabinets for tools and other assorted clothing. The tools were not for the ranch at all in fact it was becoming quite a collection of sex toys. One last cabinet a bit smaller than the other two had tons of assorted gloves and masks. “Honey this is incredible, I knew you were working on something but I had no idea it was this good!” He was astounded that she liked it. He though for sure she would find it weird. “OMG!!” Said their friend and the ranch hand at the same time. “Wow I think we are in for a treat!” Their now very excited friend said. The ranch hand had a gleam of light in her face. “I can’t believe I can be my self here now. Sorry to reveal but I am quite kinky myself, but as you can be well aware I keep it well hidden.” “I thought there was something different about you, the gloves I could get but you were quite forward in most asking to do things with us.” Said his wife. “Well enough talk shall we get started?” Said the rancher.

They all worked on deciding what to do. He got naked and kept his gloves on, he donned a medical mask and latex apron. His wife slipped into a nurse outfit with much longer and super thin almost transparent surgical gloves, a latex surgical mask and some much fancier cowgirl boots that were studded, along with some quite clear latex pants with a front zipper on them. He made sure to keep the western flare going with the clothing he got as well. Their friend and the ranch girl got into a could of black latex cat suits. They both started to donn a pair of latex exam gloves over their tight nitrile gloves, they began to rub each other with silicon oil to slip into the latex next. Once done they slipped into the full latex catsuits that went to their necks. Removing the oiled up exam gloves they slipped on another pair of exam gloves back over their nitrile gloves. They could help but just get started after all of this. They began by taking turns tieing each other up. First his wife. They put her up against the large X on the wall, and secured her with leather straps. She couldn’t move. He places a flavored ball gag in her mouth, she loved it. The began buy use their exam gloves to undo the zipper on her pants. Her pussy was dripping already as soon as they opened it up. They placed a cup over it to collect the dripping juices. The ranch hand went over to the cabinet and grabbed a pair of latex gloves. She then slipped them slowly into his wife's pussy. “Hmm seeing this dripping pussy I should grab an apron my self” the ranch girl said, tieing an apron around her cat suit. They she proceeded to slowly stuff the wife's pussy with the gloves. “Hmm maybe this will help slow the flow for a bit.” Of course she did it with a slow and sensual motion. The wife moaned with joy as she slipped them in slowly. Their friend then began to play with her clit and rub it nice and gently. Watching all of this her husband was playing with her nipples and kissing her cheeks, over the leather strap from the ball gag he placed in there. As the wife moaned in sheer enjoyment, the ranch hand took over and said “Everyone stop!” they quickly disengaged and the wife hung limp in disappointment moaning.

“We cannot let her cum yet and she is quite close.” lets just rub everything else till she calms down a bit. Hehe” they continue to rub his wife with their gloved hands all over, almost as if a medical exam. They all felt her entire body from top to bottom, as she fluttered with anticipation. He looked at her after about fifteen minutes of agonizing touching and joy, she was ready to cum. She heavily nodded yes. “Okay she is ready, heres what I want to do. We will remove the ballgag and the gloves from her pussy as, im going to go in. We are also going to remove the X from the wall and I will show you how.” He went over and flipped a latch on the contraption, bring her from vertical to horizontal and sliding a piece down from the top of the X with a loop on it. “Here we go, now you see that piece I just slid down?” Looking at the ranch hand. “Would you please go down by her head and tie the soft leather strap around her neck and chin area. I don’t want her to be able to move at all, you will also be hold her head steady with your gloved clad hands!” the ranch hand went over in sheer excitement and secured his wife head to the post. “now my beautiful wife I will make amazing love to you and finish you off!” Her eyes lit up and she waited in anticipation. He removed the gloves from her pussy and the ball gaga was also removed, he proceeded to pull his cock out from the apron through a hole he made just for the occasion. “This will be quite amazing.” he said. She closed her eyes as the ranch hand held her head straight along with the leather strap around her throat, though not choking her she couldn’t move an inch. He slipped his cock right in and thrusted a few short times. It took no time for her to squirt. She let all of her juices out right on him in the feel of amazing ecstasy. She let loose so hard the ranch hand held her glove over her mouth to keep her quite. She didn’t have to but it made it more fun. He pulled out as his wife began to calm down. She relaxed a bit and everyone untied her. Once she was off the large X they her her relax a little. Removing soiled gloves and donning new ones they all cleaned up the toys and wondered where that side of him came from. “We didn’t know you were so kinky, where is this all coming from? Usually your the one who likes to be dominated!” “its coming haha yall will have your change at revenge on me!” he said with a wink.

The ranch hand wanted to be next. She undid everything but kept her gloves and mask on. “I want to keep the mask on too! If you ball gaga me you must do so under my mask! I am not afraid of anything you throw at me except blood or scat I draw a line there.” “Thank you for the info we wont do any of that to you!” He said to assure her of her wishes. We won’t go easy on you if you want but we wont do that!” as she layed naked on the bed with nothing but two pairs of gloves and a surgical mask, they began to tie her down. “Can you make it so I cannot move at all?” “Quite you!” Their friend said. You behave or else! You tie her down and don’t let he move an inch, she is going to be punished dearly! And there is nothing you can do to stop us!!” Their friend was in control now and feeling quite dominant after what she saw him do. “There have been requests for things not to do but I cannot say we wont be very close to them!” The ranch hand was extremely turned on but a bit of fear came in to her mind. “I see your getting worried my slave you should be I’m going to have my way with you, I will not disappoint you but I will scare you a bit hahaha!!” “Do your worst I suppose!” she tried to say through the ball gag “Oh I will, you can count on it”. The wife and husband were shocked and did exactly as she said to do. “Good now that she is tied down tight lets begin.” She walked around the slab bed checking all the straps for security. “Hmm how do I start this exam, I like how everything is reviled to me for my pleasure!” She kept her apron on and donned a pair of long black latex opera gloves. “These will help ensure I don’t get messy at all.” then she donned a pair of elbow length surgical gloves. “Now I can really begin. Now remember dear I am a nurse, I know all kinds of things that can get you or not, I know how to make you feel good and not so good so keep that in mind and behave yourself!” the ranch girl nodded in fear. The friend began immediately almost overstepping and began to roll over an IV bag and a cart with needles on it. “Hmm I’m surprised I have access to this but it seems it will due to get me started. I know you said no needles my dear but this is about what I want! Haha.” They watched in fear for a minute as it was requested not to do that but she insisted it seemed. She began to wipe the ranch girls arm with a prep alcohol pad, then processed to place her thumb over a vein on the ranch hands arm and feel it. “Hmm I see a good vein for access her my dear. For what I have in store for you, you will need the fluids from this IV.” the ranch hands face lit up in fear as she said she didn’t want that to happen. “Oh yess I see your afraid well that is good you should be! Haha, just kidding this won’t hurt at all I promise you that is a fact.” She grabbed the largest needle she could find and uncovered it. “Ahh here we go this will be perfect good flow and nice and deep.” the ranch hand started to squirm a bit in fear of the needle, surprised that the other two weren’t stopping her she started to look away and began to tear up just a little. Thinking I can’t believe this Is happening I told them no needles and she is completely ignoring me!! She walked over with the needle in hand and slowly came up to her. “Ohh my dear don’t be afraid I told you I wont hurt you at all I’m really good at this part haha.” the ranch hand couldn’t help but turn back over and stared and the evil about to happen. The friend got very close with the needle and began to place it on her arm just barley touching. “Hmm that’s odd.” she said with a fake hint of confusion. “I can’t for the life of my find that vein its like it vanished. I totally had a good one too, was just going to give you this nice IV full of good fluids to help keep you healthy while I performed my evil deeds, Let me see.” she pulled the needle away never going into her arm at all. Feeling for the vein again pretending to not find it anymore. “Well darn I guess I cannot give you the IV with nice big needle anyway.” She said with a wink. As she back away and put all the needle and iv bag away, she said “I told you I wouldn’t hurt you just wanted to show you what would happen if you miss behaved. I’m also totally kidding, you told us not too and I would never betray that, doesn’t mean I cant have a little fun haha, sorry I have a dark side too.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders. “Well I guess we can continue this exam anyway lets begin, Remember team no blood and no scat for sure!” They all agreed again to let the ranch girl ease up a bit. “I promise from here on out you will thoroughly this. Now lets add some trinkets here.” The ranch hand began to tremble with excitement, as now they are being kind and doing it right. The wife and husband began to rub her body with their gloved hands. She loved the feeling of the latex rubbed all over her! His wife went over and grabbed a pair of latex gloves and slowly stuffed them in to her wide open pussy. “I know you like this don’t you?” She could barely get a nod in since her head was tied down. The wife also rubbed her clit as well to really get her going nice and slow to make it last!

Okay next we need to make this patient orgasm we can do this however we please do I have any takers as I would like to sit back and watch here also.” “we can take turns. Honey can you point to us who would you like to make you cum?” the ranch hand pointed to her husband with, her barley able to move double gloved finger.” She always wanted him to make her cum. She enjoyed the time with his wife and would do that also, but she wanted him to make her cum. “Okay so you want him to finish you off got it! Well honey lets take turns messing with her for a while you ready?” “You know it.” both of them donn some new gloves and masks, she left just her catsuit on and he removed everything but his gloves and mask. They began caressing her body gently. Rubbing their latex gloves all over her tiny slender unable to squirm body. She moaned in ecstasy through her mask and ball gag. His wife went around while he kept touching her and made sure the straps were nice and secure, however she wanted to loosen them a little bit and told her to squirm a little and pretend to try and escape. The ranch hand wiggle helplessly and moaned through the gag.

“I want to touch every hole on her body once.” He said. “Would that be okay my friend? That is before we decided to make you cum or not?” She nodded yes. He went up to her and removed her gag and mask. He pulled her mask under her chin so it could be put back on after he got his way. He put on some fresh flavored latex gloves over his extra small nitrile gloves after he removed his quite soiled gloves from her pussy gloves. She loved the flavor and could help but suck on them. More and more she just drooled all over his gloves. He would wipe them off and continue to let her suck on them. “I want to see how good your gaga reflex is. Are you okay with that?” she nodded yes with a little hesitation, as she tried to relax he stuck his fingers right down her throat gently making her choke a bit on his latex gloves. “This is why I chose the flavor to make sure It wasn’t too bad going all the way down.” He continued to finger her mouth deeply, she took it well even with the tears in her eyes from the gag reflex. “Next and last for your mouth I wish to see how far I can with with a dildo down your throat.” They were shocked to hear this and wondered how it would go. She said they could do anything to her as long as they respected her two wishes. “If you need need me to stop ring this bell and I will pull it out.” She nodded in agreement. He took a dildo quite long in length and wrapped a flavored condom around it same flavor as the gloves. “Okay now I’m going to tilt your head just a little bit you will need to keep it that way.” She again nodded. He tilted her head back and grabbed the dildo. He began to stuff it into her mouth to let it get wet, as he slowly got further it began to go down her throat. She carefully took it quite well. He was able to get most of the dildo down her throat she could just breathe through her nose. He gently tried to feel how far down it went by very lightly squeezing her glans to feel the device in there. He was shocked at how far down it went. Pulling it out slowly to not choke her, she kind of gagged on her own spit a little bit but cleared it up. He dried her drool off her mouth and removed his flavored gloves.

He then donned a new pair of surgical gloves and exam gloves. Triple gloved he began to feel her other holes. Rubbing her pussy and getting ready to finger her ass she layed there in complete enjoyment. His wife continued to also rub her gloves all over her body. Playing with her boobs and rubbed her naked body. He began to lube up one of his fingers and insert it into her ass. She moaned at this and got extremely wet, there was pussy juice dripping from his other glove. He fingered her ass for a few minutes and continued to rub her pussy also. As they kept playing with her he then slid his finger out of her ass and added one more. He continued to fondle her as well. After a few more minutes he pulled out and removed his soil gloves. It wasn’t scat play he just wanted to finger everything. With clean gloves he removed the ball gag as she wanted to speak. “Okay I have one request, you said anything goes as long as your here also right miss?” “Yes as long as he doesn’t cum inside you anything goes, I think I know where your heading with this and it is okay. As it seems he maybe the last to go that’s when he is allowed to come is once we are all done.” “Okay well I guess you have me figured out then, I’m sorry to be so forward but I just want it you all have me so horny I’m surprised I have been able to hold out for so long.” “Its fine dear go ahead and let him in.” “your sure my love? Not even going to be surprised here just double checking.” “yes go ahead my love, lets let her really enjoy the moment.” “I also want you both naked for this please!! Just gloves and mask nothing else!!” The couple stripped down to naked minus their gloves and masks. “only the one pair of gloves you have both been wearing this whole time.” They removed the other gloves they had on to reveal skin tight exam gloves. You could see their hands right through them. His wife had a very nice shade of blue nail polished that just popped right out almost. Down to business they went. He fingered her a bit while his wife made him hard since the girl was still tied down. Once he was hard enough, he slid his cock right into the ranch hands pussy with his wife right there next to him. She walked over to the ranch hands head and looked at her upside down as if she was a dentist. She began caressing her breast with her air tight gloves. And the rest of her body. As he continued to thrust his solid cock in and out of this other women he kept telling him self it was okay and my wife is right here. She burst out in ecstasy and the slab she was on made some movement and noise. She wiggled for a few minutes as he pulled out, holding on to everything he had got as to not cum.

As they both calmed down every one relaxed a little from all the excitement. The next was the couples friend. She had so far gotten to play with almost everyone, and now it was her turn. Everyone asked her what she would like to have happen. “tie me to the wall and make me cum upright. I don’t need anything special, though I do want to be completely naked ohh yes but only gloves on.” “Hmm okay I have an idea.” Said the ranch hand. They looked at her worried that she was going to get her back. As their gloved hand began to tie her up, to the large X, she said “After how you started me off your punishment will be enduring a long wait.” “hmm okay this should be interesting.” “Coupled with a little bit of abuse hahahaha!!” They looked at their friend with a face that said your in for it. They asked the ranch hand what she wants to do. “Dress me in full fetish latex and finish it off with long surgical gloves over them, this will get messy hehe.” They looked at her with interest and began to cover her body in latex. First they donned new exam gloves and cover her already sweaty body in silicon oil, next they began with the cat suit, next was black cowgirl boots, then long black fetish latex gloves with gold cuffs. Even though the catsuit covered her arms so did the gloves, nothing was getting on her arms. Next the added a latex face mask like a medical type mask, and then finally gyno surgical gloves that also went to the elbow. “This one will start between me and her after a few minutes you two can join in.” They sat back and watched as she had her way. She first grabbed a whip and started to slowly whip her helpless tied spread eagle body. As their friend took the abuse she knew she deserved it. A few more times with the whip and she set it back down. Next she went and lightly kept slapping their friends face. She ran her gloves clad fingers down her naked body till she got to her pussy, diving right in but slowly and sensually she began to play. “ohh yes ohh yes!!” Moaned their friend. The ranch hand kept playing with her pussy quite gently. As she felt her her closer she stopped. “Ohh my friend you have a long way to go hahaha. You two come on in and lets really see know long she can take this. “I want you to be naked with gloves and your wife to wear the latex bra and panties and black fetish latex gloves, with exam gloves on also. They did as she asked and donned the gear.

Coming over to help torture their friend with her, they did as she told. “Start by rubbing her body with all of our gloved hands. I want her covered in oil and gloves.” They did as told. Their friend moaned in complete enjoyment, being rubbed everywhere by three pairs of gloved hands felt great. “Do not touch her pussy for more than a few seconds.” Gently gloves kept gliding over it, a few tickles here and there and that was it. “just the feeling fo these gloves I’m going to cum!!” “NO YOUR NOT! Every one stop! You think im done with you haha, a few more times and then Ill think about it. Grab me the vibrator and then continue to rub your gloves on her, keep them and her well oiled I want the gloves to glide. Make sure your exam gloves are latex and textured it feels much better.” They both made sure of this, he had to donn some latex gloves as he had the nitrile gloves on. Once they both had latex gloves on they continues to touch her softly and gently. She hung limp in enjoyable agony. The vibrator hit her pussy and sent her to the moon. The ranch hand would touch her with it and then release. This happened a few times till she was practically begging for it. “hmm I guess you have waited long enough. I suppose its time for you to cum now. But you will not be up right, I want all three of us to have easy access to everything on your body! You are in my control and I will have it my way!” He lowered the table their friend was so close she did care how it happened anymore. The ranch hand went over and grabbed some gloves from a box. “ill be stuffing your pussy with these gloves before you cum. You can now enjoy the great feeling of them inside you. She lit up with excitement as the ranch girl slowly stuffed her pussy with the gloves. Next she went over to the table and lubed up and butt plug. Stuffing that inside her also their friend was full and primed for a large orgasm probably the biggest one she will experience. The ranch hand changed her exam gloves after inserting the butt plug and they all began to feel her body with their gloved hands. The ranch hand would glide her gloved over and inside her pussy, as the other two would simply run their gloves all over her body. The ranch hand stopped one more time and donned a clean apron over her black latex catsuit. She then proceeded to let their friend orgasm. She began to squirt all over the apron it was so fast and hard the ranch hand flinched a few times. With a wicked smile on her face the played until their friend came back to normal. They all let off and began to let her relax for a minute. He untied her as she came back down to earth.

His wife looked up and said “your next. I know what you want and have been waiting for.” “what might that be?” He asked her. “You just want all of us to slowly touch and examine you with our tight and sweaty see through gloves don’t you?” He blushed and nodded. “girls leave your sweaty gloves on and come with me grab your normal clothes. We are going to get cleaned up and we will be back in a jiff.” He was confused after all of that they are just going to stop. After some time went by he waited patiently. The door started to open and they walked in. three girls standing there with tight jeans, gloves long sleeve shirts and cowgirl boots. They all walked over and grabbed a hold of him gently and sensually. “We needed to clean the oil off our body’s from all the latex, I knew you would much rather have us looking like this so we shower and came back to you looking the way you love.” He merely fell to the slab bed as they pulled him on to it and tied him down. He had no words. They then proceeded to add masks to the mix and tied their long hair in half pony tails. As he layed naked on the table his member was solid as a rock and purple. They had sweaty lubed gloves on all tight latex exam gloves lubed under and on so they were near invisible. You could see their painted nails popping right through the latex. They began to sensually rub their gloves on his naked body. “We have all agreed that you must endue for a time. Its fun for all of us to keep you on edge. And what better way that to make live out another dream of yours, to just be touched and edges but three beautiful women.” She said to him with a wink. “I know you desire to be touch by multiple beautiful women's gloved hands so we will make that happen. You girls ready? Lets begin.” eagerly they began to slowly rub him genuinely every where. They were soft and gentle but could be firm with him at the same time. They basically performed a full body exam on him. Touching everything on him. Their friend would periodically put on another pair of gloves and touch his ass with them fingering him a bit it was a dream for him. He got close to cumming the first time and his friend went and grabbed his cock and held it tight. “your wife said to wait and you will wait for her to say when! What I did there was stop him from cumming if you hold it secure and somewhat tight on the tip you will stop the feeling from happening and it will build him up.” His wife liked this idea and intended on using it again. They continued to just simply touch him with their gloved hands, they were all kind of tired at this point but needed to make sure they did something for him, luckily he was easy to take care like this. The ranch hand began to give him a slight hand job and then stop. “ohh nice making him wish he could get that I like it.” said his wife. They each kept doing that till another one was about to come and his wife stopped it from happening. This went on for about a half an hour because the girls were having so much fun just touching him and watching his dick throb. He was in heaven and didn’t want it to end but he wanted to cum. As he got closer for the sixth time his wife asked “since we have all gotten to choose who makes us cum tonight the choice is your and we will all be okay with it.” He looked surprised and used his finger to wiggle at the ranch hand girl. “I had a feeling you would pick her. We have both gotten to make you cum before and you to her so its fitting.” The ranch hand girl went around to him and gave him a hand job while looking at his naked strapped body. She kept the handjob going till he finally was able to burst. The other two girls stepped away as she pointed the shooting member down the lane so they wouldn't get cum on them selves. He shot his load over his legs and it landed on one of the aprons on the ground. He shot for about 20 seconds and released a full load and then some.

Once he was done shooting his load, they all relaxed for a bit since the girls were all dresses they just stayed as they were but put some fresh tight gloves on. He went and showered and came back to get dressed. He also donned a new pair of gloves. They proceeded to clean up and went back to the fire. It was still going, and no one had noticed they took off. He went to his wife and said “what a night hun. Happy ranch anniversary!” “yes, it was and still going wow! A night to remember for sure!” with love in their eyes and fully orgasmed out they all sat by the fire and grabbed a drink.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miniha
Regular poster

Re: The Ranch's 30th anniversary [foursome]

Post by miniha »

Very hot story
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

miniha wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:17 amVery hot story
Thank you I have been so busy I can’t write anything right now. Time it too hard to come by unfortunately and I also need some new Ideas.
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Post by Rbrsara »

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Keep it up…writing, I mean. Well, the other thing too, I suppose.

Return to “Glove Stories”