Bulk cleaning rubber gloves help

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Bulk cleaning rubber gloves help

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Curious if anyone has any tips for bulk cleaning rubber gloves?

Like washing a larger number of pairs in the clothes washer or something.

Any tips? Advice? Specific soaps? Gadgets?

Thanks
katertjekat
VIP

Re: Bulk cleaning rubber gloves help

Post by katertjekat »

We just throw our gloves in the washing machine, not turned inside out, normal washing powder/liquid.
Temp 60°C, dry spin at 400 revolutions/minute max, 1 hour program.
To dry, we turn them inside out and hang them on the line fingers up.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:41 pmdry spin
What's a dry spin? :hmm:

Btw, KatertjeKat, I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time: I love your 'new' avatar. :)' Did you take that picture yourself, or is it from the Internet?
zrenjanin
Regular poster

Post by zrenjanin »

Rommeltje wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Btw, KatertjeKat, I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time: I love your 'new' avatar. :)' Did you take that picture yourself, or is it from the Internet?
Oh, yeah! I also want to see that avatar in full. Was about to write that.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Ah, 'dry spin', I don't know how to name it better, it's the end of the washing process when the washing machine spins op fast such that water is 'centrfuged' out of the items. Allez, 'droogzwieren', ge kent dat toch?! 😉😄

The avatar is created using artificial intelligence, DALL-E to be more specific.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

katertjekat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:15 am

Ah, 'dry spin', I don't know how to name it better, it's the end of the washing process when the washing machine spins op fast such that water is 'centrfuged' out of the items. Allez, 'droogzwieren', ge kent dat toch?! 😉😄

The avatar is created using artificial intelligence, DALL-E to be more specific.
Thank you for clarifying. I appreciate your help.
zrenjanin
Regular poster

Post by zrenjanin »

@katertjekat
Can you upload the full image, please? Looks interesting.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:15 amAh, 'dry spin', I don't know how to name it better, it's the end of the washing process when the washing machine spins op fast such that water is 'centrfuged' out of the items. Allez, 'droogzwieren', ge kent dat toch?! 😉😄
Haha :lol: I figured that's what you meant, but it confused me, because that's something you do after the washing cycle. So do you mean "wash on 60°C at 400 rpm for 1 hour, and then dry spin"? Or "wash on 60°C, then dry spin at 400 rpm for 1 hour"?
katertjekat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:15 amThe avatar is created using artificial intelligence, DALL-E to be more specific.
Really? O_o But don't you already have that avatar for close to a year now? I didn't realize Dall-E had been publicly available for such a long time already.

Also, yeah! Will you show us the full picture? :w00t: (Perhaps in a separate thread, as this one is about something completely different. :)) I'm really curious now. I haven't been able to get any really good pictures out of any of the AI tools, because it usually doesn't handle fingers very well - which is kind of crucial for our fetish. :rolleyes:
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:50 pm
katertjekat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:15 amAh, 'dry spin', I don't know how to name it better, it's the end of the washing process when the washing machine spins op fast such that water is 'centrfuged' out of the items. Allez, 'droogzwieren', ge kent dat toch?! 😉😄
Haha :lol: I figured that's what you meant, but it confused me, because that's something you do after the washing cycle. So do you mean "wash on 60°C at 400 rpm for 1 hour, and then dry spin"? Or "wash on 60°C, then dry spin at 400 rpm for 1 hour"?
katertjekat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:15 amThe avatar is created using artificial intelligence, DALL-E to be more specific.
Really? O_o But don't you already have that avatar for close to a year now? I didn't realize Dall-E had been publicly available for such a long time already.

Also, yeah! Will you show us the full picture? :w00t: (Perhaps in a separate thread, as this one is about something completely different. :)) I'm really curious now. I haven't been able to get any really good pictures out of any of the AI tools, because it usually doesn't handle fingers very well - which is kind of crucial for our fetish. :rolleyes:
First wash and dry-spin at 400 rpm in the end, because washing at 400 rpm seems a bit odd 😆

Here's the full resolution image:

And as you could have guessed, the fingers are all fumbled.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:01 pmFirst wash and dry-spin at 400 rpm in the end, because washing at 400 rpm seems a bit odd 😆
Well, my washing machine has a setting for washing on 400 rpm. It's for whool, mostly, I think. I don't know about the settings for the dry spin. :-) But anyway, noted! :D
katertjekat wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:01 pmAnd as you could have guessed, the fingers are all fumbled.
Ah, yes, I see. Good idea to have asked it to make it a painting style, though! Makes it less jarring. And perfectly enticing in avatar size.

Return to “Glove talk forum”