A paramedic gave me a gloved handjob

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

A paramedic gave me a gloved handjob

Post by GlamorousGloves »

So I was looking online for a man to give me a gloved handjob. I wasn't feeling that hopeful. I had been messaged by dozens of men and all of them were time wasters / no shows. I was feeling pretty hopeless to be honest and forgot about my post. I later logged into my account about a month later and noticed I had a message.

His username had 999 in it. I got really excited. I was hoping it was a cop. He messaged me without an introduction just: "with surgical gloves?", because my post specified I wanted a man to give me a gloved handjob. I responded "yeah if you want" and we ended up speaking for a while before trading numbers. We text and had some phone calls. He was a decent bloke and through our convos I may have asked about his work. In response he told me he was a paramedic specifically an ambulance driver. I'll admit I was hoping he was a cop, but I was still really excited about this.

We arranged a date and we met up. He showed me 3 boxes of gloves in the ambulance before our meet and I really liked the bright blue nitrile. He ended up taking the box home with him after his shift and brought it to our meet. When I got in his car the box of gloves were sitting there ready on my seat. I had to pick them up to sit down. I didn't want to examine the gloves or look weird so I put them on the dashboard and we got chatting. He was really nice. A really handsome man too, which surprised me because he looked a lot better than the photos he'd sent me.

We found a secluded place to pull up. It was dark and I stripped off naked. He immediately put on the gloves and began groping my body. It was a surreal experience. I could feel the nitrile sliding across my skin and he focused on different parts of my body at different times. One thing I really loved is how he didn't go straight to my penis he waited for me to be throbbing before going anywhere near that area. His hands were huge and the gloves were huge as a result. He was wearing Nitrex Ultra Sensitive gloves, which were size large and bright blue. He ran his gloved hands over my face, grabbed my throat, pinched my nipples and caressed my arms and legs. It was probably the most touch I've experienced in years and it was from a handsome man in rubber gloves!!!

He reclined my seat so I could get more relaxed and began pulling on my erection. We had no lube so it was a dry handjob. The nitrile felt nice on my skin, but not as good as when I do it myself. I was still very excited though. He edged me for about an hour and a half. Every so often he'd stop and then wait a while before starting again. He referred to that as edging.

He said we were running out of time so that's when it got serious. He told me to completely relax and held me down with one arm. He told me to try and get up. I couldn't, which really turned me on. His arms were muscular and I felt his hairy, manly arm and that turned me on even more. With one hand he jerked me off and with the other he held me down. His hands had explored my body pretty extensively and he knew exactly where to touch me to get me more aroused. He slid a gloved hand behind my head and grabbed the back of my neck firmly. The pressure there felt like actual bliss. He continued jerking me off really well and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I just couldn't seem to cum for him. I think it was down to a combination of problems, but the main one was I couldn't relax properly in the car. Either way I really enjoyed the experience, although I never managed to cum for him.

When he was dropping me off he stroked my arm with his fingertips (still wearing the gloves). I said he was making it hard for me to leave and he laughed. He handed me the box of gloves and said I could have them. I couldn't resist taking free gloves so accepted them. I thought it was a really nice gift so gave him a hug and thanked him. I said see you around maybe and he smiled, that's when I got out of the car and walked home.

We have text since and I'm thinking it's possible we will meet up again. He mentioned he'd like a regular friend to meetup with. He's very interested in doing medical things with me and thinks I have a medical fetish. Not really sure what else we can get up to, but I'd never say no to more gloved handjobs (with lube this time) and possibly even letting him check my prostate. Our last text exchange was him saying he'd like to see those gloves he gave me put to use... I wasn't sure whether to send him a video or not ahaha. I'd rather him make me cum and see it himself that way.

I know he's just a hook up and could ghost at any moment, but I hope we get a few more meetups before then. I'd love to do more with him. He is a very fun and respectful man, much different to the usual garbage who message me online.
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Re: A paramedic gave me a gloved handjob

Post by Medfet69 »

This sounds absolutely amazing! Do tell if anything else happens!
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Update!

He text me saying he'd like to try and milk me again with rubber gloves this upcoming Tuesday. I asked if he'd bring some different gloves and he said he'd see what he could do, but isn't promising anything. I'm hoping he brings some Aurelia Sonic gloves as I really love the colour!

I'm quite excited! :biggrin:
latexlover1234
WWGFA donor

Post by latexlover1234 »

I can’t wait to hear about what happens!!!
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

What a sensual man, he sounds awesome. Can’t wait to hear of your next encounter as the first was great.
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

We met up again today and spent 2 hours together. He pulled up his car in the same spot as last time. He also brought a new box of gloves, which were Nitrex Ultimate AF200, size large. He turned them inside out for me without me even having to ask. I stripped off and he began caressing my naked body with the inside out gloves. I really enjoyed this part. It honestly felt like silk against my skin. After a brief amount of caressing he learnt how to slide his fingers over my body at just the right amount of pressure to cause me to flinch due to me being ticklish. Honestly a majority of the 2 hours were spent with him tickling me rather than rubbing me down with the gloves. There were brief moments where he slid his gloved hand behind my neck to hold me in place while the other played with my balls. That also felt amazing for the short moment it happened for.

He pushed back my chair to as far back as it would go. He then asked me to turn over so I'd be sort of in a doggy style position. He used one hand to firmly push me down, the other he slid underneath me to grasp my chest and nipples. He used his first hand to slide over my back and sides to cause me to flinch due to being ticklish. I couldn't move though as he had one hand gripping my chest and the other on my back. If I tried to push up or moved he'd push me back down into place. I was so ticklish in fact I had to beg him to stop a couple of times. It didn't stop him tickling me afterwards either though. I genuinely think he took pleasure in torturing me lol.

The handjob I was hoping for was quite brief. He didn't do it for long at all. Most of the session was his gloved hands tickling me.

Like last time he dropped me off. On our way back we spotted a police car, which was parked up exactly where I had originally suggested for us to park for our session. Thankfully we didn't end up using that spot. He dropped me off and again gave me the box of gloves. I said I'll see you around maybe and he told me to text him. I'm thinking that a round 3 is on the table... :whoop: (Hopefully without the tickling this time.)

EDIT: This was probably the last session I'll have with him. He seems distant in our texts. If I have anymore experiences with him I'll update the post, but I think it's likely he's experimented with the gloves he wears for work enough now.
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Post by Medfet69 »

This sounds absolutely amazing!!!!
latexlover1234
WWGFA donor

Post by latexlover1234 »

I really hope I get to hear about a third round soon!
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

I think I've been ghosted so I'm giving up on the prospects of another meet.

He hasn't replied to my texts in a few weeks now. He told me he has a lot of life stuff going on, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's just his way of cutting contact. Gutted of course, but can't dwell on it.

Out of all the hookups I've had he's been the best. Sad to see him go to be honest.
latexlover1234
WWGFA donor

Post by latexlover1234 »

dam thats a shame!

Return to “Experiences”