Milkers™ 300 Long cuff Nitrile Gloves

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I managed to discover a British company called Milkers™. The company has produced nitrile gloves designed specifically for use in the dairy farm sector. As you can probably imagine the gloves are designed to withstand all the stresses and strains of modern milking practices.

I've always been fascinated with being milked, so naturally I had to get my hands on some! I decided to go with the Milkers™ 300 Long cuff Nitrile Gloves . I decided on these as they possess a longer cuff. The gloves arrived in the mail today and I will admit I'm very impressed!

The packaging:
The gloves arrived in a very well designed box. The box is flatter than standard disposable glove boxes I'm used to, however longer as a result. The design on the box was visually attractive and you can tell they put effort into the presentation. I'll post some pictures below.

The Gloves:
I was very excited to open the box and check out the gloves! I got size medium, but I think I needed size large as they were a bit tough to get on. The gloves are black and made of nitrile with a beaded cuff and textured grip. Once I donned the glove I could immediately tell that this glove was not a regular nitrile surgical glove.

^ In this image the glove unworn immediately after I pulled it out of the box. It might be hard to see due to my picture quality, but I noticed a textured grip on a majority of the glove which stopped at the wrist. The wrist of the glove is smooth and texture-less however. The inside of the glove is also visibly shinier and coated with a different material.

^ The glove didn't slide on as effortlessly as I'd have hoped, but I got there eventually after pulling the fingers down to fit mine. Once positioned the glove felt very comfortable on my hands. I quickly realized that the glove allowed decent dexterity and sensitivity. One thing of note however is that this isn't a stretchy glove... It can snap if you try to stretch it too much.

^ I took off the glove and had a look at it inside out. It was silkier and smoother than the other side so out of curiosity I put on the glove inside out.

^ I decided to wear the glove inside out. I'll admit I much preferred the feeling of the glove inside out against my skin. The glove felt so smooth and silky I had to try it out this way. Let's us just say the glove preformed very well for the heavy duty task I used it for... :up:

My final thoughts:
The gloves are an interesting find and I have my doubts if there are any comparable gloves on the market. I would recommend anyone interested in them to give them a try. The fact they were designed to be used by farmers when milking cattle ensures they are different to the average surgical glove. Although they weren't designed to be used for such purposes... I believe they are perfect for edging!

Milkers Gloves Promo Trailer:
czol

Re: Milkers™ 300 Long cuff Nitrile Gloves

Post by czol »

"Milkers"
...for farmers...

Yeah, sure, 'farmers' :D :D :D
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK

Return to “Encyglovepedia”