Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Post by Rommeltje »

devdas5z1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:21 amSo either it was a really bizarre coincidence that both my dad and i developed the same fetish for the same article of clothing with the same sensibilities despite never discussing women or sexuality, or fetishes can be inherited.
That's very interesting! I wonder if more people have ever discovered something like that. It's not really something you'd normally be aware of about your parents, of course. :hmm:
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

I remember three particular instances where my latex exam gloves fetish came from. They happened, I think, in 1990-91 approximately:

I went with my mother to visit my great-uncle in the hospital. A blonde nurse (not very pretty, rather plain-looking) entered the room, donned a pair of white latex exam gloves, and changed a bandage (or something, I can't remember). I watched her work the whole time. She yanked off her gloves and threw them away, which I at the time thought was strange. I didn't know about disposable gloves. I also remember her giving me a strange look before leaving the room.

The other instances was in December of that year. I was in fourth grade and our teacher (a young and rather prudish woman) had us make these reindeer tree ornaments. Put of making them involved staining popsicle sticks in brown varnish, which meant all us kids (and the teacher too) wore white latex exam gloves. I recall how nice and soft they were. :-) After everyone stained their sticks, she went over to the trash can and doffed her gloves and threw them away, which bothered me.

But what really got me into latex gloves was when I went with my family to visit my grandmother in the hospital. My older brother grabbed a glove, blew it up, and pinned it on a corkboard. I took a pair and put them on and it was heaven! 8D

Consequently, I developed a bad skin rash from them. But I loved the latex gloves so much, I found a way around that. Everytime I take off the gloves, I wash my hands with soap and water. And I haven't had a breakout since. :biggrin:

As much I loved wearing the gloves, I loved having girls put them on. Of course, that's a rather tricky thing to do. I got into a lot of trouble in college because of that. :$

But it was worth it! :p
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

who cares where it came from ? we live happy together forever and ever :p
tester159
Occasional poster

Post by tester159 »

Long glove fetish here. I think it came from just magazines and the media I consumed.

But again, I am completely turned off by latex and PVC. Perhaps it was the hospital visits when I was younger that created this.

It's interesting that many people have developed a glove fetish but not everyone likes the exact same type of gloves.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

tester159 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:02 pm
But again, I am completely turned off by latex and PVC.
really? i love those the most :) (maybe ur turned off by the short disposable ones...)
but long pvc ones? long latex ones? those are the best!
tho i (we) have a latex pair,but never really wear it (chlorinated too for easy wearing)
pvc is enjoying all the worlds imho,cheap usually,always shine,easy to wear and take off,but a bit hard to buy since most sells crap..
zrenjanin
Regular poster

Post by zrenjanin »

No idea. I've had it all my life. I used to play with my mum's household gloves at pre-school age. I couldn't tell why, but being gloved was the best feeling in the world!
tester159
Occasional poster

Post by tester159 »

Yeah I don't like the long PVC and long latex ones as well. I prefer long leather and long rubber (the Korean type)
Ceramic wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:18 am
tester159 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:02 pm
But again, I am completely turned off by latex and PVC.
really? i love those the most :) (maybe ur turned off by the short disposable ones...)
but long pvc ones? long latex ones? those are the best!
tho i (we) have a latex pair,but never really wear it (chlorinated too for easy wearing)
pvc is enjoying all the worlds imho,cheap usually,always shine,easy to wear and take off,but a bit hard to buy since most sells crap..

Return to “Glove talk forum”