Car Garages have high pressure parts washers

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Car Garages have high pressure parts washers

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I recently saw a high pressure parts washing in a car garage. The machine looked like this:

^ Added a video for anyone who's interested in them.

I thought it looked really cool. Maybe a bit cramped for a person to fit inside though. :p

I love stuff like this! I always knew mechanics might wear gloves for their work, but I had no idea they'd have their own mini Gloveboxes. I've always been fascinated by gloveboxes and fantasized about being sealed inside one before... I guess I'm just weird... Either way I wanted to share as I had no idea "high pressure part washers" existed.

Did any of you guys know these things existed in car garages?
traxxas67

Re: Car Garages have high pressure parts washers

Post by traxxas67 »

Have you never seen a sandblasting cabinet before either? They had one in my shop in high school with some nice marigold me108s in it
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

I didn't! I've found one on google that's huge!

They're all really cool, the bigger the better though! :p
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Yeah, my ultimate fantasy. Not the sand blasting, but rather the gloves, the box and its contents πŸ˜‰

Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

katertjekat wrote: ↑Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:53 pm Yeah, my ultimate fantasy. Not the sand blasting, but rather the gloves, the box and its contents πŸ˜‰

Great video thanks for sharing, I've always had a fascination with glove boxes but not seen many videos involving them
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

katertjekat wrote: ↑Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:53 pm Yeah, my ultimate fantasy. Not the sand blasting, but rather the gloves, the box and its contents πŸ˜‰
Aha of course not the sandblasting! That sounds rather... Terrifying lol.

I just remembered another variant! It's called the IsoPod! I read about it during the pandemic.

^ They're used to isolate people who might be contaminated with a disease or chemical. Mostly by hospitals, but also utilized by firefighters. They are big enough for a single person to lie inside. They allow up to 8 people to have their arms inside the gloves to work on a single person. That's up to 16 gloved hands that could be working on you at a given time!

Thank you katertjekat, I've been wanting to view this video for a while. I'd love it if someone made a video with a younger guy naked inside a IsoPod or glovebox, then they had lots of male uniformed professionals (scientists or doctors? perhaps) groping them for research purposes... It's probably one of my biggest fantasies to be that younger naked guy! :p

Return to β€œGlove talk forum”