Gloved handjob from a pond contractor

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Gloved handjob from a pond contractor

Post by GlamorousGloves »

So I met up with another guy for a gloved handjob. It was a very brief experience, but I've decided to share it anyway.

I got a message from a pond contractor, who basically builds, maintains and cleans ponds. I'd posted online about wanting a rubber glove handjob. He messaged me saying he'd like to jerk me off. I asked him about the gloves and he told me he had some arm length black rubber gloves and when I asked him what he's used them for he told me he wears them to clean out ponds at work. The fact he wears the gloves for work turned me on so I decided to give meeting him a go.

I was very intrigued by these arm length black rubber gloves so wanted to try them. He picked me up in a black van after he'd finished up with a work meeting. As I got into the van there were tools and work stuff everywhere. It was very messy and there wasn't much leg room. It was clear to me this was his work vehicle. I directed him to a discreet area for us to park up and then it began.

I stripped naked. He got out 2 very long black rubber gloves. They were unlined and felt very smooth. He pulled them onto his hands and up his arms. I felt excited instantly. This man didn't mess around, he reached straight for my penis and began jerking me off.

I really liked the gloves. I stroked the glove up his arm and loved how long and smooth they felt. The man jerking me off though kept tightening his grip during the handjob. I kept having to ask him to loosen his grip a bit. He was very heavy handed and had to be reminded over and over to loosen his grip. I guess I should have expected a contractor who does manual labour work would be very heavy handed.

Eventually he told me he'd brought some massage oil with him and I agreed that would probably be best. The oil instantly made things a lot better. There was a point where he was jerking me at just the right angle and his gloved hand felt just right. I was certain I was about to cum if he continued just like that, but after I told him how great it felt he randomly stopped doing it. I asked him to jerk me off the same way, but he'd forgotten. I tried steering his hand and showing him how, but he was terrible at following instructions and was just doing whatever. Either way he wouldn't or couldn't follow my instructions so the rest of the handjob was a very brief jerking off with random death grip squeezing that I didn't enjoy. He also despite me telling him multiple times tried to put a finger in my bum. I kept having to repeat over and over not to do it... It was like the guy just couldn't follow the simplest instructions.

After around 30 minutes he said he had to go and dropped me off. I really liked the gloves, not so much the man wearing them. I think he would have tore the skin off my penis if I wasn't constantly having to tell him to lighten his grip. I must have told him over 40 times.

Later that night he text me asking to meet again so we'd have more time. I politely declined and blocked his number.

I don't think I'll ever figure out the exact brand of gloves, but I guess they look like this:
It was dark in the vehicle so I didn't see it, but I did feel some sort of rubber pattern symbol on the arm of the glove. It was perhaps a logo, but I doubt I'll ever figure it out now lol.
luca33
Occasional poster

Re: Gloved handjob from a pond contractor

Post by luca33 »

Loved that, shame about the experience though, they are up there with my favourite gloves however and I have yet to experience such a glove going to work
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Post by GlamorousGloves »

They were very fun gloves! I dare to think what they could be capable of on the right persons hands! I never really rated them until I got to try them. I've bought a lot of terrible feeling black gloves online, that demotivated me from trying any others out, but this experience showed me that there are some really good black gloves out there.

I genuinely love it when people wear gloves for me that they wear for work. It adds so much more excitement to the handjob. If someone asked me what kind of gloves I'd want them to wear I would have never had picked these. These were something different that I don't think I would have ever experienced any other way. It's very exciting to just agree to whatever rubber gloves a person might wear for work as it takes away your control over the situation. You just show up and whatever gloves the person has to work with is what you make do with.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

To be honest i prefer lighter gloves like normal household gloves like Marigolds. But I couldn't believe that you turned down the rubber gloved finger up the bum! 🤣😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”