Wearing rubber gloves in an offensive way

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

Wearing rubber gloves in an offensive way

Post by Yellowhrgobsession »

Hello folks,
I'm probably not the only one here on the forum who likes female domination, which is why I wanted to ask if any of you have ever had the experience of a woman wearing rubber gloves, especially cleaning gloves, because she found someone disgusting, or because she didn't want to touch something from that person, or something similar.

It's not just about the idea that a woman doing a handjob wears cleaning gloves not only because he likes them, but also because she wouldn't touch his cock without gloves, but also in relation to non-sexual, everyday situations.

I could name thousands of examples, but I think it's enough if I cite as an example that a young, hot woman cleans with gloves in a shared student flat because she doesn't find the roommates particularly likeable and attractive.

I have often observed that sympathy and/or attractiveness have a major influence on disgust, to the extent that the same dirt from two different people is not equally disgusting, and I am sure, that this is the case.

Apart from these everyday situations in which you see a woman with cleaning gloves without having suspected it beforehand, the thought that a woman I really like, but with whom I have no chance, is giving me a hand job with cleaning gloves because she wouldn't touch my cock has always made me super hot.

The bad thing about it is, that I don't like being neglected, unattractive, ore even gross outside of living out my fetish so living this out can absolutely cause that I feel bad after it.

The good thing about this is, that for young and hot women which need fast money its a super easy job to please a guy with rubber gloves they wouldn't normally touch without rubber gloves, especially because its not even real prostitution if there is no skin contact :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The main idea behind a rubber glove handjob where the women really wouldn't touch my cock barehanded is that I really love women which are very self confident and self assured in combination with a healthy portion of vanity so why should a women like that please a man she is not 100% into? She don't needs it, but I need it. Do you understand what I mean?

The main Idea behind non sexual situations where it comes to wearing rubber gloves offensively is exactly the same. Its proven that the first thing most women check out when seeing a man the first time and men check out when seeing a women the first time are the hands and in addition to that many like to take a look at the feet. So why should a women with very high sexual energy and charism get her beautiful hands dirty? hands are really important and tells a lot about how ore how not somebody cares about his body and health and when it comes to Sex EVERYTHING is important.

So, according to situations where women wear hrg in an offensive way the situation don't has to be super gross, because like I explained its more like: I could touch you ore your stuff without gloves, but why should I? I could, but I don't want to.

Its not about being germaphobic ore having fear touching something. No, it's about a certain mindset which women have who are ( in my personal opinion). super hot

Wearing gloves in an offensive way does NOT mean, that the woman is rude at all ore treats the guy treats the guy she is "disgusted with" disrespectful and also it does not mean that she behaves like a princess who gets hysterical because of everything.
No, it just means that she wears the gloves healthy self love in combination with a bit of vanity, strength and dominance because she has full awareness of her attractiveness and feels sexy to carry this type of mindset out a little bit.

Until now there was only one women who pleased me with rubber gloves. I am not 100% sure if she would have touched me without gloves, but she was gorgeous and magnificent. Sadly lost her because of differences and because my own ego and internal conflicts, but that is not the topic here.

So, do ou have experiences with wearing gloves offensively, would you ( the women here) do it and if yes in which situations ?

I know that wearing gloves this way is a big turn off for many guys here, but maybe I am not alone with my preferences
Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

Re: Wearing rubber gloves in an offensive way

Anyone any thoughts on this?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I think there are too many reasons why a person would wear them to be able to say with certainty that they're doing it for X reason.

Also not sure why this only needs to apply to women; there are glove-wearing men in the world too! I take no offence if someone is wearing gloves to do something. I think it's a perfectly sensible thing to do to protect your hands and just not have to worry about potentially gross things coming into contact with your skin. I don't think my old flatmates would have been offended because I wore gloves around our place to clear up my things, their things, or the flat in general. They just saw it as part-and-parcel of a cleaning routine. I doubt they thought that I thought they were disgusting and therefore had to wear gloves to bring myself to touch their stuff (although that was sometimes the case...).

I've worked with people (in IT where we dealt with other people's computers a lot) who would put gloves on in front of people. One guy in particular would ensure the owner of the laptop/PC knew it was because he thought the machine was in such a disgusting state he didn't want to touch it bare-handed.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

People should not be offended by someone wearing gloves. You also never know the reason they are wearing them. What if someone is allergic to what they are touching or gosh even the sun. There are people who have to completely cover or shade their skin. How can you shade your hands? Well yea gloves!

The only way I see it being offensive is if the person blatantly wears them for reasons with an attitude. Like someone who seems stuck up and is like I’m not touching that without gloves on absolutely disgusting!!
I mean I wear them for many reasons even to eat with sometimes.

I get offended by certain things but mostly the opposite of everyone else. I don’t say anything because I feel no need. You should be able to wear gloves anytime or anyway you want, unless using them to hurt or commit a crime. That’s when I would see it as wrong.
Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

True, you are right but that was not what I meant. My text was about a femdom fantasy of woman wearing hrg in situations they wouldnt really need them because they want it in this situation. This was what I meant with offensive. Im not sure if all readers understood what I was meat
Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

Jake wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:52 pm I think there are too many reasons why a person would wear them to be able to say with certainty that they're doing it for X reason.

Also not sure why this only needs to apply to women; there are glove-wearing men in the world too!

Yahoo, absolutely. Men should wear gloves too if they want, but I dont like to gener because the flow of the language. Its totally normal to not mention every groups involved. If I would do I had to mention 10000 groups of people in every sentence

You said that you wore the golves because you thought the people araound you were disgusting. Do you want to give examples of those situations ?
The reason why I posted this thred was because it turns me on if people wear gloves because they find someone gross. If dont want that people think I am gross but if they would wear gloves because they think that I am gross it would turn me on.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

sorry havnt read the entire post\comments (lack of time)..

what do u mean in an offensive way? like a couple is having a fight,the girl puts on gloves cause she knows the guy will get turn on,and then goes like "staying gloved but no sex etc" ?

if the answer is yes then wow,thats a new low for mankind (and women)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ceramic wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:30 am sorry havnt read the entire post\comments (lack of time)..

what do u mean in an offensive way? like a couple is having a fight,the girl puts on gloves cause she knows the guy will get turn on,and then goes like "staying gloved but no sex etc" ?

if the answer is yes then wow,thats a new low for mankind (and women)
I think the OPs post is asking have you ever noticed anyone mainly roommates who the girl wore gloves around the flat to do anything because she was so offended or annoyed that the other flatmate doesn’t clean up and she has to. Not just in general but wearing them to clean around the flat because it’s so bad and they don’t take care of themselves. And then to mean in adult content. The girl with touch the cock with out gloves on because it’s “disgusting” or “gross” like they don’t keep clean.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but that’s what I got out of it.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

now i'm puzzled lol
guess we gotta wait for the OP to state their mind ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ceramic wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:55 am now i'm puzzled lol
guess we gotta wait for the OP to state their mind ;)
I want to try one more time :). I think it’s like this idea in a different situation. You have a friend or mate who doesn’t keep things clean. They ask you to help or you just decide to help clean up. You won’t do it without rubber gloves and the person does understand. They don’t see it as so bad but you’re like it’s absolutely disgusting so yes I need gloves!! Now they are offended because you need gloves to help them clean their stuff. I get why it would be offensive but it should also be a wake up call to some one like that. I think the op is Asking if anyone has ever seen that or been like that.

Like most post said gloves should never be offensive to anyone for being worn but in this instance i do get it.

If that doesn’t answer or help I’m sorry I tried lol. Then we will have to wait. If it makes sense now glad I could help.

Return to “Experiences”