[medical fetish] how do you guys and gals do at the actual doctors?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

[medical fetish] how do you guys and gals do at the actual doctors?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Curious to know how y’all actually do at the doctors or dentist in general? When they snap the gloves on is it hard to get through at all?
I my self an actually not comfortable in a medical office so I am completely turned off usually trying to keep my self composed due to white coat syndrome.

Medical fetish stuff is completely fine and definitely turns me on. But being there for real does nothing for me. I hate the unknown when I go there. Are they going to find something or do I just check out. Do they need a blood sample? I hate that. Do I need a vaccine? I don’t do well with that at all either. The pain I get from it actually use to put me in the fetal position kind of. I was hunched over and my stomach in knots. Not so much anyone more but I still hate being in hospitals or anything like that

Do y’all get any kind of excitement in the actual doctors office or are you able to separate one from the other. Even if they do an exam with gloves on?
Ffgloveloverff
Occasional poster

Re: [medical fetish] how do you guys and gals do at the actual doctors?

Post by Ffgloveloverff »

As a young guy I always had a hot doctor and that's when they wore real latex gloves... I was always excited for my yearly physical and always asked her to demonstrate how to check for testicular cancer. Later on in my mid 20's I'd ask when I should start thinking about prostate exams and she jokingly said I can give you one now if you want and with all the shock I couldn't manage to say yes but I was about as erect as I could get and she certainly noticed.
Latex gloves, medical/surgical latex gloves.... Just say no to Nitrile and PVC
Ffgloveloverff
Occasional poster

Post by Ffgloveloverff »

I also would take gloves to "cover my copay" as a young guy too 😂
Latex gloves, medical/surgical latex gloves.... Just say no to Nitrile and PVC
Crest
Occasional poster

Post by Crest »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:15 pm Curious to know how y’all actually do at the doctors or dentist in general? When they snap the gloves on is it hard to get through at all?
I my self an actually not comfortable in a medical office so I am completely turned off usually trying to keep my self composed due to white coat syndrome.

Medical fetish stuff is completely fine and definitely turns me on. But being there for real does nothing for me. I hate the unknown when I go there. Are they going to find something or do I just check out. Do they need a blood sample? I hate that. Do I need a vaccine? I don’t do well with that at all either. The pain I get from it actually use to put me in the fetal position kind of. I was hunched over and my stomach in knots. Not so much anyone more but I still hate being in hospitals or anything like that

Do y’all get any kind of excitement in the actual doctors office or are you able to separate one from the other. Even if they do an exam with gloves on?
I've typically found myself in a similar position. I know that they'll typically want a blood sample, since I'm a cancer survivor. I've never liked needles, but it's a fear that's gotten worse over the years. I almost pass out every single time.

As far as arousal goes, I tend to do a pretty good job keeping myself composed, despite my medical fetish, since the nurses and/or doctors often wear nitrile gloves, which doesn't really do anything for me. However, the second to last time I went in for my annual checkup, this doctor wore latex gloves. I remember he checked my scrotum and I was so thankful that it ended when it did, because I could feel myself swelling up like a balloon. I quickly pulled my pants back up to avoid getting fully erect, but I was so embarrassed >~<;;
czol

Post by czol »

These days they only use nitrile gloves which don't give me that much of a kick as much as skintight latex because I don't like the smell and the fact they aren't completely tight, when I'm at the dentist I'm too uncomfortable / scared to get an erection but sure love to do a memoryfap after getting back home. Still, I like it when they fiddle in my mouth with their gloved hands...just need to watch out not to try sucking on it as the urge is real :D
Not necessarily from the gloves but from the masks and faceshields (literally the one single thing that was good was seeing ladies wearing PPE).

The best doctor visit so far was a good 17-18 years ago when I went to a B-tier orthodontist and she wore something like skintight latex Biogels, I almost exploded in my pants when I saw that she actually washed their hands still gloved instead of swapping the gloves. :twitch:
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
Nand0
Regular poster

Post by Nand0 »

It heavily depends on the situation... As a kid going to the dentist it was bonerfest...
A couple of years ago I was bitten by a dog, I have no sequels but had to go to the hospital to get antibiotics because it was late and a friday... so a nice young dr and nurse looked at my wound, and they seemed entertained and even set up a small medical field around my calf... but my body wasn't having it :|

Return to “Glove talk forum”