Interesting podcast - Room full of strangers gloved up

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

billydayak
WWGFA donor

Interesting podcast - Room full of strangers gloved up

Post by billydayak »

An interesting podcast that I have been listening too
Basically a sex therapist attended a 50 person 10 day long sex school in New Zealand and made a podcast about her experiences.
In this episode the facilitators want them to find each others internal pleasure spot.
Not a lot of action is described but gloves are mentioned and used.

skip to 23:50
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1049-sex ... 116181715/

Imagine being in a room full of strangers exploring each others bodies and most likely a lot of people in gloves. I'm sure most of them would have been experiencing gloves in sex for the first time. In my head any men experiencing prostate play would probably be having their dicks stroked by a gloved hand too.
Some of it would have been woman on woman and men on men but still crazy to think it happens somewhere!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Interesting podcast - Room full of strangers gloved up

Post by countrylatexglover »

Do you remember exactly where they mention gloves? I started right where you said but I didn’t hear it at all. Is it a quick mention or they actually talk about gloves for a minute or more?
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

billydayak wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:54 am
Imagine being in a room full of strangers exploring each others bodies
sry to ruin the party,cant get any more creepy then that (imho)
sex is all about intimate,once its "public" (sort of),the magic is gone..
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Ceramic wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:11 pm
billydayak wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:54 am
Imagine being in a room full of strangers exploring each others bodies
sry to ruin the party,cant get any more creepy then that (imho)
sex is all about intimate,once its "public" (sort of),the magic is gone..
I can agree with you that it can or should be intimate, I also believe as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone and makes people happy I guess it should happen. but there are some who will disagree and agree with you. Actually more than you think. I always find it funny that at least in the states, we never talk about having “sex” but we talk about trying to “make babies” or “starting a family” it’s all the same thing, with the exception of adopting. We don’t ever talk about sex but we are so happy when a girl gets pregnant lol.

A sex party is actually something for some people who want to be open about their sexuality. Some share drag shows and I’m sorry that’s not for me but some love it. To each their own. I think this was just being shared for the gloved aspect of course. Definitely some stuff out there that all or some will disagree with. I don’t disagree with it but It wouldn’t be my thing either. Although I still think the taboo behind gloves should be gone as well but that is just me also.

Going to guess a few members here have definitely does this or similar. As long as your of age should be up to you and or your choice.

Return to “Glove talk forum”