Polyco chemprotec

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

traxxas67

Polyco chemprotec

Post by traxxas67 »

https://www.polycohealthline.com/gloves ... bber-glove

With the fact that the model appears to be SC107 do we think these are going to be identical do the Marigold ME107/Ansell 87-107? I have both a marigold 104 and a ansell 104 and the thickness is different so I'm curious what these are like. But they appear to not be sold in the US
greenyrst

Re: Polyco chemprotec

Post by greenyrst »

They look very similar to ME.

Ansell alphatech appear to gritted on the hand now which is disappointing.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160928256532 ... media=COPY
Looks like Polyco chemprotec might be my glove of choice going forwards….
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

I think you can get the 87-108 with or without the grip on the hands. But i mean if you already have those we really aren't ever going to wear them out fir what we use them for right? I just would really like to find a pair of ME106 in a 7.5 or 8.5 but I know that are like non existent now. I found 2 pairs of true marigold me107s in 9.5 but they are far too big on my hands nevermind my girlfriends
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

traxxas67 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:23 pm I think you can get the 87-108 with or without the grip on the hands. But i mean if you already have those we really aren't ever going to wear them out fir what we use them for right? I just would really like to find a pair of ME106 in a 7.5 or 8.5 but I know that are like non existent now. I found 2 pairs of true marigold me107s in 9.5 but they are far too big on my hands nevermind my girlfriends
You’d be surprised about wearing them out. The rubber degrades especially if you regularly wash them after use.

Didn’t realise there are options with and without grips, will have to look harder. I wanted the ansell for my Mrs in size 7, but didn’t fancy gritted hands over my body!!

I’m sure there’s plenty of new old stock ME’s out there, it’s just a case of waiting for them to come up for sale.
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Return to “Glove talk forum”