Are firearms allowed to be talked about in fictional stories or even in general?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here
countrylatexglover
VIP

Are firearms allowed to be talked about in fictional stories or even in general?

Post by countrylatexglover »

I will try to tread as cautiously as I can here. Either in discussion or in general are firearms allowed to be mentioned here at all? Mainly wondering for story purposes, but then I thought about what if someone has a fetish for control and an empty gun was part of their role play. I know some pics on Instagram and mostly for leather gloves are also involved with handguns/pistols. Not bring politics into this nor do I have any fetish for guns lol. Totally just wondering if they can be talked about or mentioned.

Disclaimer!: Just to mention I don’t live in the city I live in a rural area and guns are a normal tool to have for just living in general. We use to keep them in the window of our trucks but that has gone away due to the way the modern world is. Including my self a few coworkers I have are allowed to and do carry. I’m stating this because to me and my world they are a normal tool not to be taken lightly but to be use properly.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Are firearms allowed to be talked about in fictional stories or even in general?

Post by Rommeltje »

Of course you can! Just as long as you don't shoot up the forum. ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Are firearms allowed to be talked about in fictional stories or even in general?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Thanks romm definitely won’t be doing that lol! 😉

Return to “Talk Forum”