Glove exchange (medical Latex/Nitrile) - or selling

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Vinie
VIP

Glove exchange (medical Latex/Nitrile) - or selling

Post by Vinie »

Would someone be interested in exchanging or buying medical gloves. Like in smaller Quantities; 10, 20, 30 gloves etc.

The thing is I have far too many of the medical gloves. All of them boxed take up a lot of space, currently have like 40 open boxes of different glove types. So I thought about exchanging some of them, or if someone would like to buy some of them, as I really don't have the use for all of them, and need some space ;)

Most of my gloves are size S and M, although I have some in XS for the ultra-tight feel.
Have different colors; from white / creme, black, green, red, violet, pink, green. Really a variety.

Have a bunch of brands like; Sempercare/Sempermed/Semperguard, Klinion, B.Braun, Abena, Ansell, Microflex, Aurelia, Med-Comfort / AmPri, Peha-Soft, Euronda , Unigloves.

I will be making a list of all of them over the weekend, once I'l get the time.

If I would sell - I could send out worldwide.

While the exchange I would limit only to Europe/EU - I'd use a forwarder/PO box for receiving gloves (like Mailboxde in Germany - which is limited to receiving packages only from Europe/EU).

If you have some unique gloves for exchange, or you would maybe like to buy some of them - I can make them into lot's of 10 gloves, or how many of them you'd like. Like a "sample pack" and ship them to you!

Some of the gloves I am particularly interested to get through exchanging (Preferably in size S):

- Halyard, purple nitrile gloves
- Kimberly-Clark, purple nitrile gloves
- Aurelia Refresh, green / mint latex gloves
- Aurelia Amazing, ultra-thin violet nitrile gloves

Return to “The Market Square”