Femdom Sister in Law (YHRG) [all caps, wall of text]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

scarab263
Occasional poster

Femdom Sister in Law (YHRG) [all caps, wall of text]

Post by scarab263 »

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by SexySurgical on Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: below
czol

Re: Femdom Sister in Law (YHRG)

Post by czol »

Fixed the above text to make it readable:

I stole a pair from my sister in law. 20 yrs later, we're both devorced & went out to dinner for my birthday. After dinner, I invited her back to my house. I handed her a present that was rapped. She felt bad because she idn't get me a gift. When she opened it up, she was suprised that I bought her a pair of yellow playtex rubber gloves size small. She asked me why I bought her a pair of rubber gloves! I told her that I have a rubber glove fetish! I told her what I did that night! I appoligized & begged her to forgive me! I was replacing what I stole! She told me that my ex wife would tell her stories about my rubber glove fetish! I told her that I used to fantasize that she was a sexy doctor! She asked me for a glass of wine. When I returned to the living room, she was wearing her new rubber gloves! So am I still a sexy doctor? God yes! How about I give you an examination as a birthday present? She got up & said, I need a pair of handcuffs! What for? So I can cuff your wrists to the shower rod in the bathroom! I went & got my pair from the my bedroom. She took the key & cuffs! I followed her into the bathroom. She sat down on the toliet & ordered me to strip naked! Put your hands up! I watched as she cuffed my wrists! I stood there feeling helpless! I should leave you locked up & leave you for what you did! But I won't because you told me the truth! These rubber gloves have a rough texture. Doesn't it hurt? They can be very pleasurefull! They also can be painfull if you don't use lube! I watched as my sister-inlaw began my examination! How am I doing so far? You need some lube! Do my gloves hurt? Yes a little! Good, because I'm gonna give you one painfull examination & treat you to a very painfull forced ejaculation! Please don't! Now you know why I tied you up! I began begging & pleading with her for mercy! Oh quit crying! You love it & it's good for you! I never masterbated a man with rubber gloves! I feel like a sadistic doctor tonight! Your ex told me she oftened thought about castrating you! She got up & went to the kitchen. She returned with a clever knife! Is this knife sharp? I hope so! Me too! She grabbed my balls & started twisting them! She put the knife up to my sack! I got another gift for you! What is it? Me performing your castration! Please don't please! You waited some 20yrs to feel my rubber gloves that you freely let me tie you up! I never performed a castration, but heard it's really painfull without giving you annastesia or lube! Please don't castrate me! Please! I started screeming & crying! I started ejaculating! Please stop please! I told you I'd make it painfull! Thanks for buying me a pair of torture gloves! They work great

https://convertcase.net/
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK

Return to “Glove Stories”