Any other fetishes besides gloves?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here
Crest
Occasional poster

Re: Any other fetishes besides gloves?

Post by Crest »

I don't know if anyone else does this, but I feel like I distinguish between kinks and fetishes. For me, a fetish entails an inexplicable sexual attraction to something--i.e. my glove fetish. I don't have an inherent reason for why I like them, but I know I just do. Because I like them, I find things to appreciate about them. Kinks, on the other hand, seem to have an explanation based on an observation or something notable. Because of this, my kinks far outnumber my fetishes.

That being said, some of my kinks include bondage/bdsm, chastity, orgasm control and denial, degradation/humiliation, exhibitionism, feminization/crossdressing, and most things involving some kind of power exchange
zrenjanin
Regular poster

Post by zrenjanin »

I read somewhere that kinks are things that spice it up for you, but you can live without them, while fetishes are things you NEED to get sexually excited. With that, gloves are definitely my only fetish, but I have a lot of kinks: tall boots, latex, tattoos, piercings, domination if doesn't get too violent, ...
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

Ladies in cuir

Return to “Talk Forum”