Using washable hair dresser latex gloves.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Using washable hair dresser latex gloves.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Have you ever tried washable latex hair dresser gloves? Great grip with lube and super comfortable even with the grip and lube gives it an even better feel. When we use them it doesn’t take me long at all and she has to slow down sometimes.
Vinie
VIP

Re: Using washable hair dresser latex gloves.

Post by Vinie »

Yeah, I got couple pairs of Matador Reusable/Hairdresser specific gloves, brown color - with a longer cuff. They are a bit thicker than medical gloves, but thinner than household. Very interesting gloves..
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

In Madrid, Spain, the gloves used by hairdressers are the same as nitrile medical gloves.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Vinie wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:38 pm Yeah, I got couple pairs of Matador Reusable/Hairdresser specific gloves, brown color - with a longer cuff. They are a bit thicker than medical gloves, but thinner than household. Very interesting gloves..
Even though I'm mainly a Household rubber glove lover, I do love the look of the Matador brown hairdressing gloves. Unfortunately I've never had the chance to find out what they feel like. :-(
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Vinie
VIP

Post by Vinie »

tronn206 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:58 pm
Vinie wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:38 pm Yeah, I got couple pairs of Matador Reusable/Hairdresser specific gloves, brown color - with a longer cuff. They are a bit thicker than medical gloves, but thinner than household. Very interesting gloves..
Even though I'm mainly a Household rubber glove lover, I do love the look of the Matador brown hairdressing gloves. Unfortunately I've never had the chance to find out what they feel like. :-(
If you are size 7 - I still have some pairs of brand new (still packaged) Matador gloves, that I could sell you..
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Vinie wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:35 am
tronn206 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:58 pm
If you are size 7 - I still have some pairs of brand new (still packaged) Matador gloves, that I could sell you..

That sounds amazing. Only thing is, I'm worried about wanking myself dry, while I'm wearing them, and dieing of dehydration! :lol2: XX
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove talk forum”