Potential Erection

Post your real life glove stories here
latexxloverr
Occasional poster

Potential Erection

Post by latexxloverr »

My parents are going on holiday later this week, which means it is just me and my sister in the house for a week. This would be fine if she never started to use nitrile gloves to fake tan. She fake tans twice a week, and my mom will do her back for her, but with here being away it means I will have to do her back. I have never wore gloves without getting hard so I fear the worst. Do you have any similar experiences and any advice on how to control an erection?
ishnebidish

Re: Potential Erection

Post by ishnebidish »

I think if it's with your sister, the two ideas should cancel each other out.
MedM3555
Newcomer

Post by MedM3555 »

Can't say i've even had an erection situation with a sibling, but from experiences with hiding erections around other beautiful women wearing gloves - I usually wear tight compression shorts and keep it tucked in either a 2:00 or 10:00 position so that if and when it grows, it's more hidden. On top of the compression shorts, baggier clothes and a shirt that hangs lower will also help hide it.
czol

Post by czol »

ishnebidish wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:16 am I think if it's with your sister, the two ideas should cancel each other out.
OR...... :lmao:

(massaging her back)
- "Wow, be more gentle!"
- "But my hands are here! *raises hands*"
:rofl:

Or just put the gloves on and rub one out before?
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

latexxloverr wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:15 pm My parents are going on holiday later this week, which means it is just me and my sister in the house for a week. This would be fine if she never started to use nitrile gloves to fake tan. She fake tans twice a week, and my mom will do her back for her, but with here being away it means I will have to do her back. I have never wore gloves without getting hard so I fear the worst. Do you have any similar experiences and any advice on how to control an erection?
Going by your name I take it you're into latex gloves? So a pair of unsexy nitrile* gloves shouldn't be a problem. Now if they were latex gloves, then I could imagine, you'd probably have a hardon by the time she had said "Bruv, could you.....". :lmao: :rofl:

*Sorry to any nitrile glove lovers. (is there actually any?) :lmao: :rofl:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
latexxloverr
Occasional poster

Post by latexxloverr »

I love all medical gloves, there is not too much difference between latex and nitrile to me. I put latex above nitrile purely based on the smell.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

latexxloverr wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:27 pm I love all medical gloves, there is not too much difference between latex and nitrile to me. I put latex above nitrile purely based on the smell.
I'm actually a household rubber glove lover. But long latex fetish gloves and actual latex medical gloves are a close joint second. :up:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
latexxloverr
Occasional poster

Post by latexxloverr »

It happened today and went perfect. I was just about to head out (in jeans and a hoodie) when she asked if I could quickly do her back. So I tucked my erection into my waist band then went in to the bathroom where I was met with my sister in a pair of tight pink gloves. I then put on mine and have never felt as horny in my entire life. I then rubbed her back for about 2 minutes, I loved every second of it, and that was that. She is currently on a night out, which means I have the entire night to have some fun with her used gloves!

Return to “Experiences”