Shoulder length fisting gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Crest
Occasional poster

Shoulder length fisting gloves

Post by Crest »

I was browsing telegram a few weeks ago, and one of the messages that I saw was basically a directory of the best sex toys across the world. There were of course several American makers and European makers, but two that stood out to me were makers in Brazil and Canada, the Canadian one being Topped Toys. I think at least one of their products look very interesting to me---their Mare Maker, but that's beside the point of this message--but among the several toys they made, they also offered a pair of elbow length, rubber fisting gloves in their accessories section. I know I was certainly intrigued, not just being a fan of rubber and gloves, but also because of their price. Here's a link to their product--

https://toppedtoys.com/collections/kink ... ing-gloves

My question to you guys is does this seem like a decent "starter" glove for shoulder length latex gloves? I don't see any specifics about the quality of the material or manufacturing process, but usually when I see people selling their own shoulder length latex gloves that they've made (usually on Etsy), they typically ask for 2-3x this price. Is there any red flags or information I should be worried about before buying these gloves? (I do know that I'll probably have to pay import fees, since I'm in the US, so I've considered that).
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Shoulder length fisting gloves

Post by Ceramic »

if you run into proper long pvc gloves i'd love to get some..size XL at least or even XXL,prefer europe or canada (ships to israel hopefully)
zrenjanin
Regular poster

Post by zrenjanin »

These are the longest I know. They do really get up to my shoulders.

https://www.honourclothing.com/products ... gth-gloves
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Those don't look any different than any other shoulder length glove you can get for about that same price from chez noir or thelatexstore
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

honour (now called skintwo) is less quality since they make also in china (or mainly)
plus shipping is pricey (they raised the prices)
so that glove probably is nice,but i prefer to give my money to someone else (and i'v been a shopper in honour for years..)
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Ceramic wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:48 pm if you run into proper long pvc gloves i'd love to get some..size XL at least or even XXL,prefer europe or canada (ships to israel hopefully)
Try
https://www.artificeclothing.com/collec ... djustments

These are the best ones I have found. They are made to measure and look great, go as high as you want.

The honour ones have a really large thumb, makes people look like the penguin in batman returns.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

thanks
55$ plus shipping is like 70-75$ for me,which is way pricey then i expected.
i'm looking for 25-30$ exclude shipping pair,bought twice in the last years,quality chinese ebay sellers...
tho seems their gone now,tried twice this year,both turned out piece of crap..

oh well,guess i'll have the honour ones :\
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

I understand, but you do get what you pay for. I think we've ordered black red and white from them.

Return to “Glove talk forum”