The Maid and the Butler

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!
Virus277
Occasional poster

The Maid and the Butler

Post by Virus277 »

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a video called the Maid and the Butler. It’s a Glovemansion video and I know we’re not allowed to share those videos on here. I have a Glovemansion account and for whatever reason, it’s not available on their website through a subscription. If anyone could send me a personal message with where I could find it other than paying $25 for it on clips4sale, I’d really appreciate it :) Hopefully I didn’t break any rules with this post 😭
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: The Maid and the Butler

Post by italiglover »

I think to follow the rules, you should post on Glovemansion's section here on the forum. Perhaps Liza could post it on her site. Or send a DM to Liza asking. By asking for help to obtain it illegally is breaking the rules. As Glovemansion is one of our Divas. Start there.
Virus277
Occasional poster

Re: The Maid and the Butler

Post by Virus277 »

Ahhhh okay, sorry about that. I looked in the Glovemansion tab and saw that there hadn’t been a response from her for quite some time. Also posted on the forum on the Glovemansion site but there also hasn’t been a response from anyone for any topic for quite a while there either. Thank you :)

Return to “Requests”