The co-worker

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovemad1
Regular poster

The co-worker

Post by glovemad1 »

Friday, as soon as the work day ended, it was time to take a walk around the neighborhood. My job is remote far from the office, I had been doing administrative work from home for two years. This morning I had to go to the doctor on the other side of the neighborhood for a genetic issue in my leg.

Suddenly, as soon as I turned right, I found a co-worker from the Seville Delegation on the corner. She had short hair and was dressed in a black leather jacket and pants set. She was carrying a suitcase and we greeted each other with a couple of kisses on the cheek. She asked me if she knew any hotel or boarding house close to which she replied that she could stay at my house even though she was a little messy. She left her suitcase and we went for a walk around the neighborhood and while we were walking we could have dinner and go shopping at the same time.

Halfway to the shopping center we stopped to have a drink since I had to go to the bathroom, I had had to urinate just from seeing her and in the end she asked me if I was nervous and I confessed that I found her attractive dressed in leather and she asked me if I liked the style he was wearing, I said yes and at that moment I noticed that he was wearing cowboy style boots. We saw several stores but I didn't buy anything in one of them. I took the opportunity to buy her some elbow-length black leather gloves, but since I didn't know her hand size, I took one each of small, medium and large and we went to the neighborhood.

We returned home when she commented that she was hungry and we went into a bar where we had some portions and she ordered a bottle of wine for both of us to drink. While we were at dinner I gave her my gift she smiled and said she needn't have bothered me. I took advantage while we were waiting for the dishes to go to the service, as soon as I returned to sit down I asked myself about my sexual relationships and family, I told him regarding my family I had been without contact for ten years, at least and otherwise I liked girls and I didn't I have never had a partner despite my age, she didn't ask anything else and the ducks arrived at the table, we were in an area away from other customers and we didn't speak very loudly. rather low.

We finished dinner and I paid for both of our dinners and at that moment she put her gloves under her jacket and we left the place and headed home slowly since we were close to home we weren't going to use a taxi.
glovemad1
Regular poster

Re: The co-worker

Post by glovemad1 »

Halfway there she stopped in a poorly lit area and I stopped too, so she took the opportunity to kiss me on the mouth, something that caught me off guard and she told me, you really haven't lied to me, you don't know how to kiss, and one hand went away. towards my penis that was getting hard, this little guy will have to wait for me to get home with a hand that went lightly over my crotch and grabbed my right arm.

I left the room and I was on the couch but she said no to both of us in the bed and that I should undress, but I told her that it would be the first time that I would be in bed with someone other than someone and I covered myself. mouth with his gloved hand, "I don't want any answers," he commented.

For the second time, he asked me if I had anything to drink other than water, if there was any beer of a different strength and they are hot because I don't have them in the fridge I will put some for tomorrow, don't get naked I will take care of it.

Return to “Glove Stories”