Leather gloves for sex?

Talk about gloves here
devdas5z1

Re: Leather gloves for sex?

Post by devdas5z1 »

I have a lot of experience on this topic and my conclusion is...the more leather gloves I've tried, the less confident I am to recommend anything to people. I've used dozens of leather gloves in my life, but the best were my first pair of long elbow length leather gloves that coast me $46 in 1989. The feel of the leather even against my arm was (and still is) electric. Sadly, they don't fit me anymore. But even though I bought them at a boutique, they didn't have a brand name. Those gloves were made in the Philippines, so for years I scoured Ebay for gloves made there, and oddly enough, I found Filipino gloves in the $100-200 range were consistently more pleasing than similarly priced Italian or European leather.

Easily the second best pair I got was by sheer luck. An Ebay seller based in Florida was selling shoulder length leather gloves, and the ad copy even mentioned how good the leather felt. I actually lost the auction at the last minute, but the winning bidder stiffed the seller, and the seller emailed me to ask me if I was willing to buy the gloves at the $140 bid I had placed. I found out later these were Classic Shoe gloves, and they're still my favorite pair.

Both of these great pairs had silk lining, and I find I need silk lining simply because my hands tend to be very warm (women have often commented to me about this), which makes intimacy with women fun, but it also means that - at least for me- unlined leather gloves get too warm too fast. Personally I've found that any gloves that advertise how warm they are will be disappointing for me.

I've tried cheap leather too, and most of the time the feeling is definitely inferior..except two pairs of pleather gloves that felt great but quickly cracked and became unusable.

I've found that most leather gloves feel better with more use. The very best felt great from day one, but most leather gloves start off just kind of okay, but after 5-6 uses, the leather seems to soften up a bit and feel better.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

so while we dig on leather gloves - are there any pairs that actually warm the person who wears? or those costs 3 digits and so on ?

some weeks ago after years of "drilling" i convinced my wife to buy proper leather trench coat,she looked AMAZING in it,sadly in almost a month only worn once,doubt ever will again this fall\winter.

at the shop me and the seller (later the wife too) joked it doesnt really warm u up,its more for fashion etc,and not to be worn in cold weather (just cold,not extreme...here at early mornings or late evenings it is already 8-12C)

i wrote about this cause my wife has leather gloves (few pairs) but like her other gloves - she will never wear anything outside (the kind of girls who let society dictate what to wear and to where...no self opinion at any case)

sry,came out long :D go on :p
sims
WWGFA donor

Post by sims »

Ceramic wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:19 am so while we dig on leather gloves - are there any pairs that actually warm the person who wears? or those costs 3 digits and so on ?

some weeks ago after years of "drilling" i convinced my wife to buy proper leather trench coat,she looked AMAZING in it,sadly in almost a month only worn once,doubt ever will again this fall\winter.

at the shop me and the seller (later the wife too) joked it doesnt really warm u up,its more for fashion etc,and not to be worn in cold weather (just cold,not extreme...here at early mornings or late evenings it is already 8-12C)

i wrote about this cause my wife has leather gloves (few pairs) but like her other gloves - she will never wear anything outside (the kind of girls who let society dictate what to wear and to where...no self opinion at any case)

sry,came out long :D go on :p
Well, leather is not really used for extreme cold weather..... even for expensive ones, you need cashmere lining to actually warm your hands. You will similar lining if you want a warm leather coat....

The look/aesthetics of leather are sufficient for me to wear them (and to ask my partner to wear them).
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:04 pm I've been wondering that, actually: are handjobs/masturbation less of a thing for leather glove fetishists? :hmm:

Since they're usually quite expensive and can't be cleaned as easily, perhaps it's more about the aesthetics than about the feeling, compared to how it is for rubber and latex lovers.
Being into both household rubber gloves and leather gloves there's no way I'd wear leather gloves for masturbation/handjobs because I wouldn't want to ruin a pair of gloves. Better to leave it to the imagination or go rubber!
Berner
Occasional poster

Post by Berner »

Thank you mrs uni, that's an interesting insight. Can I please ask if, based on some fabulous gloved and booted aesthetic, a situation - ahem - developed into masturbation/handjob territory, would you perhaps double glove with unlined rubber to slip over your leather and provide "protection"?
Double-gloving is the new rock'n'roll.....
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Berner wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:16 pm Thank you mrs uni, that's an interesting insight. Can I please ask if, based on some fabulous gloved and booted aesthetic, a situation - ahem - developed into masturbation/handjob territory, would you perhaps double glove with unlined rubber to slip over your leather and provide "protection"?
Yes, that'd work, putting a household rubber glove over my leather glove is about the only way I could do something involving bodily fluids of any sort :$ :rofl: Unless the leather glove in question was a really cheap one from a supermarket or Primark, that kind of thing. There's no way I'd be wearing the leather gloves I have on right now for sauciness because they are a beautiful fit and cost way too much to get erm, soiled.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Not so sure cum could ruin pair of leather gloves,maybe if u let it dry for some hours\a day til u clean in up,then yeah
otherwise clean right away with cold water and soap,and its pretty new-ish

if u dont like cleaning quick then buy a pair or two of cheap PU leather from ali\ebay\amazon...the 20-40$ a pair,should do the trick as well ;)

Return to “Glove talk forum”