Mapa Trionic 517 / E194 unlined

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

majkic
Regular poster

Mapa Trionic 517 / E194 unlined

Post by majkic »

Seeing much discussion about the disappearance of Camaclean gloves, just thought I should give a shout-out in favour of the Mapa Trionic cleanroom gloves. Plentiful and reasonably priced on eBay at the moment in lots of different sizes, these really do feel fantastic to wear, or for pleasure when turned inside-out. Super-smooth inside, and despite having some synthetic latex in the mixture (they're a mix of natural rubber, neoprene and nitrile) they are delightfully soft and supple; to me quite indistinguishable from a natural rubber glove. Highly recommended for those who like an unlined or smooth rubber glove of relatively light (household-type) weight.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Mapa Trionic 517 / E194 unlined

Post by Rommeltje »

Interesting. :hmm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114852833911

Consider my curiosity piqued! :D
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Oooh - an orange variety, I haven't tried or even seen these before. These (Mapa type 518, I think) look otherwise similar to the 517's, but maybe longer and perhaps a narrower cuff? They look really nice either way; pity the eBay seller is in the USA, but my curiosity also now piqued!
I was thinking actually of these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275510310199 or these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185616783198
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325519706995

Some stock photos show these gloves with a coloured band around the cuff for size identification, but none of the Mapa "critical environment" gloves I've bought actually have the bands (probably the photo is old). IIRC, your preference is (like me) for size 8, which in some listings is classed as medium, I think.

If you find the gloves to your liking, then you simply must "graduate" to the outrageous and insanely nice arm-length Mapa 522: https://www.mapa-pro.com/our-gloves/cri ... antech-522
https://www.workwear.co.uk/mapa-advante ... loves.html
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ah, also interesting! :mrgreen:

Did you have the Cama Cleans as well? How similar are they exactly?
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Sadly no - though I suppose there is still just time (for a size 9...)

I'd been tempted not least by your reviews (Rom) but the flock lining does put me off; I'm mainly into unlined (smooth) gloves made of rubber (not nitrile). Of course if the outer surface of the glove is smooth or only lightly textured, that can be very "interesting" too!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, the Cama Cleans have (/had) zero texture whatsoever. That's one of the reasons I love them. The flock lining is very thin, and easily washed out.

But I shouldn't be talking about how good they are, now that they're so hard to get anymore. Sorry.

I guess if you're really into chlorinated gloves they may not be for you. Although they don't have any sort of gripping pattern, they're not completely smooth either.
majkic
Regular poster

Re: Mapa Trionic 517 / E194 unlined vs Camaclean 708

Post by majkic »

Chlorination is pretty much essential for me in terms of enjoying the feeling of the rubber against skin (I don't enjoy stroking myself with slightly tacky rubber).

However, for full-on masturbation / penetration of the glove [turned inside-out, in the case of the Camaclean 708's] I'd always use a water-based lube, and then lack of chlorination simply isn't an issue; what matters then is a fairly smooth surface texture [but not totally smooth, otherwise there's almost no sensation to enjoy].

It sounds like the Camaclean's do meet the latter requirement, and as the eBay seller still has a few in stock, I bought five pairs, not exactly going to break the bank. Best case they'll be exquisite and I'll at least have a few in stock; worst case I've got yet another few gloves to use around the house / office! I'll keep you posted.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Mapa Trionic 517 / E194 unlined vs Camaclean 708

Post by Rommeltje »

majkic wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:31 amI'll keep you posted.
Please do! :D I'm very curious what you'll think of them.
majkic
Regular poster

Camaclean 708

Post by majkic »

Well, I've been "road testing" the Camaclean 708's for a while now - and have to say I'm somewhat converted! Initially I thought they weren't for me - with flock lining and slightly rough, non-chlorinated exterior they're not at all the sort of gloves I would usually buy. The length is pretty outrageous, though - in a good way! - and although the outer surface is slightly rough, it lubricates amazingly well (needs only a tiny amount of lube and saliva to really glide over your glans). Used for a gloved hand-job with a bit of lube, these are great fun, and gave me some really explosive orgasms. Whilst they won't entirely displace my previously-preferred lubed-up surgical gloves, it's nice to have something different for a change. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

:D I'm glad you like them! And that I made a convert. :mrgreen:

Interesting that you notice a bit of texture while for me, they count as totally smooth. I guess both are true compared to respectively surgical gloves and regular household gloves. :-)

The length and the way they glide over your glans with a bit of lube/saliva are indeed my favorite things about them too! There's no other (household) glove like them.

Return to “The Market Square”