Washing dishes (apron + rubbergloves)

Propose ideas for future updates

Moderator: glovemansion

Dan25
VIP

Washing dishes (apron + rubbergloves)

Post by Dan25 »

Dear Liza... You are extremelly sexy....!!!! I have seen most of your videos and a couple of them wearing household gloves and plastic apron as well..... but never is enough...if you know what i mean....I would love to see you one more time washing dishes with household gloves and apron and if possible..making a blowjob with happy ending and all the cum running in your gloves and apron....wooowww....

Kisses for you and again you are completelly beautifull and sexy.

Dan
glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Re: Washing dishes (apron + rubbergloves)

Post by glovemansion »

Hi Dan,

thank youhun, sure I can do that. Any preferences towards colours? xxx Liza
Dan25
VIP

Post by Dan25 »

wooowww...Liza you make me feel so important..hahha so good..... Do you let me choose the colour??? mmmmmmmm

Yellow or rose are excellent... I love the aprons you use..plastic and brilliant ones... anyway I also love common bib aprons, I mean the one that every housewife use at home....

You are so kind that In case you do not bother I have another request. Always wearing aprons and rubbergloves of course and staying in the kitchen, you can instruct about the appropiate way to masturbate. You can have an imaginary cock and using your gloved hand you show to the cammera the way to wank the cock...

Liza, again and seriously...you are an incredible hot woman.

Thank you and kisses.

Daniel
glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Post by glovemansion »

Ok Dan, I will do my best for you. The masturbation instruction video was already on my list, will probably make several of these with different girls and gloves.

xxx Liza

Return to “Suggestions”