UK glove seller that ships internationally

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

UK glove seller that ships internationally

Post by Rommeltje »

Found a great site that sells a very nice variety of gloves, both disposable latex and household (including the Polyco Deep Dish gloves! :w00t:), and ships them internationally. The only downside is that the shipping costs are quite high (€27 for the Netherlands, for example), but if you don't mind that - or just buy so many gloves that the transport costs become negligible :-) - than there's some pretty awesome gloves to choose from (lots with extra long cuffs). *sigh* If only I was rich. :no:

Anyway, here's the link: http://consumables.com/Products/Latex-Rubber/

I also found an eBay seller that sells the Deep Dish gloves and is willing to send them anywhere in the world (except Africa....and possibly New Jersey :p) - with much lower shipping costs (€5,36 for the Netherlands).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pair-Polyco-D ... 564de67599

Incidentally, I now realize they're actually called Deep Sink gloves. How'bout that? :-)
gloveloverus
VIP

Re: UK glove seller that ships internationally

Post by gloveloverus »

Oh darn, quite a selection of gloves, I would love to try those Marigold Emperior, even though I'm not a big fan of think gloves!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: UK glove seller that ships internationally

Post by Rommeltje »

Yes, those are at the top of my list! :D In fact, I finally ordered a pair the other week. :yay: They should arrive any day now. I chose the thickest version, so I'll let you know how those feel. ;)

Now that that wish is finally fulfilled (and I also ordered the Deep Sinks, which will hopefully be here next week), my next goal will be these. :)'

Return to “The Market Square”