first post: My experiences

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rubberglover97
Occasional poster

first post: My experiences

Post by rubberglover97 »

I've been interested in gloves since I was about 4 I guess. My first experience was snatching a bag of vinyl gloves from Grandma's tea towel drawer. I used to wear them and play with them in the closet. They were lost when the room was painted and the closet was cleared out. I didn't have any gloves to play with until our house was built and Mom always kept a pair under the sink. One night I brought them to bed to play with, fell asleep, and they were on the nightstand when I woke up :)))) Mom didn't say anything but in the morning they went back under the sink pretty darn fast. Mom got a Job at the dentist about a year later and she always forgot gloves in her pocket (she carried them around so she could just pull them out of her pocket when she needed them presumably). When she got home she would put them in a basket under the bathroom sink. That was always fun :).
It didn't become sexual until about grade five when I discovered masturbation. Unfortunately by this point there was only ever one pair of gloves in the house. If I ever saw a pair of disposable gloves anywhere they were gone faster then the river runs in spring.
one of my most memorable finds was when I was in a basement at a church alone (it was Grandma's 60th Upstairs) I went exploring and found a nice stash of white non-powdered latex gloves as well as some thin crappy ones from an first aid pac 8D with me they went.
I usually only keep one pair of disposables at a time. (thats all i can fit in my hiding spot.) Most recently I had a nice pair of blue nitriles i got from the geography room but they got old and broke when I stretched them too far so for now I'm caught gloveless :S I have science next semester so hopefully they'll have a box in that room.

Happy Gloving :p

Return to “Experiences”