Where it all started...

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Where it all started...

Post by Classy_Katy »

My earliest awareness of gloves comes from my mother wearing them...she would always be smartly dressed when going out and a pair of black leather gloves was a must. I loved holding her hand when she wore gloves, the smoothness and warmth of them, and because looking smart to me gives an air of authority/capability, I felt safe and secure holding her hand when she wore them.

My mother would also wear yellow Marigolds for washing up...Fairy Liquid in those days was not kind to hands! I like shiny, wet rubber gloves and watching how the foam acts on them. My grandmother had long sleeved gloves that she used to wear with a full length dinner dress, I used to love to dress up in those...you can be so many things in a pair of gloves.

The smell is wonderful too...and how they look when laid across something. Leather gloves across a handbag look so sophisticated.

Now I enjoy wearing with them and playing with them! Wearing gloves has an effect, as does the smell, texture and colour of the glove.
mkopli
Regular poster

Re: Where it all started...

Post by mkopli »

great story im sure you have more gloved stories. i love the videos you made espically theone you wear gloves to eat a sandwich it looks glovely. :up:
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

Thank you! I remembered earlier how much I like the feel of my dentist's gloves inside my mouth...inside my mouth and rubbing on my teeth.

I find it very sexy to remove gloves with teeth...but it's not so good for them!

I'm glad you like the look of that clip! It was funny because I wanted to make a glove clip, and I was hungry, I fancied having a toasted sandwich and the idea suddenly came to me! It was fun sucking the greasy crumbs off my gloved fingers :biggrin:

I really love how vibrant the colours are...I think that's something else that fascinated me watching my mother wash up in yellow Marigolds, nothing is really that yellow, they're mesmerising!

If any readers have watched my sub wanking clip in yellow Marigolds, you may have noticed I forgot the lube! My partner isn't really that much of a glutton for punishment, we had talked about lube first but... :shock:
markfish414
WWGFA donor

Post by markfish414 »

Do you have any red rubber gloves and do you smoke whilst wearing them?
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

Hi Mark, I haven't seen any red ones...I have all sorts of colours though and recently bought some more (and made a clip of opening the packets and trying them on for the first time!). I have yellow, green, blue, peach, pink, clear and purple. I haven't made any smoking clips with them as yet...
markfish414
WWGFA donor

Post by markfish414 »

http://consumables.com/Products/Latex-Rubber/ Hi katy, check this site out for red rubber gloves, Rommeltje has found this great site, and it looks looks they are U.K. based.
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

Ooo...lots of goodies on there! Thank you, I shall enjoy looking through them.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I did? O_o O, yes, that's right! :D Awesome site! If only their international shipping costs weren't so high, I would've made a big order there. :)
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

hi classy_kat i can get you red marigold is ur interested

Return to “Experiences”