My experiences with gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Danny
Occasional poster

My experiences with gloves

Post by Danny »

For as long as I can remember I have always liked gloves, one of my first memorise with rubber gloves are a pair of pink washing up gloves at my grandparents house. I was quite young at the time and when no one was looking I used to touch the gloves and put my hands in them, it was magical, so I guess that is where my glove fetish began. I also remember a time in my last year of Junior school that we had to polish some trophies for the award ceromany, if we were cleaning them we could wear the blue latex gloves so we didn't get polish on our hands, I of course only wanted to polish the trophies because I could wear latex gloves.

So from a very young age I have enjoyed wearing gloves, it doesn't matter what colour , but they must be latex or I won't get excited over them ;) So far I am a owner of a pair of marigold washing up gloves that I like to wear when ever I am alone in the house ;) I should really buy some more gloves , but I just don't have a nice hiding place for some more, don't worry I will find a place.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: My experiences with gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

When I was young, I always used to hide my gloves inside two small pillows I had on my bed. Of course, my bed was in a difficult place (high up in my room), which meant I always had to change it myself, as my mother had a bad back and couldn't reach it, and I could be sure they would never be discovered. The only difficulty was that whenever my younger cousins would come and visit, they would climb up to my bed to read comic books. If I knew they were coming over, I would hide my (small collection of) gloves inside my bigger pillow (which had a double pillow case). I've never had my stash discovered. *knock on wood*

So, Danny, when you say you like all latex gloves, do you mean just medical and household? Or do you like fetish latex as well?
Danny
Occasional poster

Post by Danny »

Oooo I like the pillow idea, we'll I like house hold washing up gloves and medical latex ones.
Lord_Radim
Occasional poster

Post by Lord_Radim »

I'm so once hid under a pillow leather gloves. The next day I forgot to clean up and my dad is found there. One brother even. :biggrin:

http://lordradim.deviantart.com/gallery ... HER-GLOVES" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Lord_Radim wrote:I'm so once hid under a pillow leather gloves. The next day I forgot to clean up and my dad is found there. One brother even. :biggrin:
Heheh, yes, it's very important that your bed isn't too accessible. ;)

How'd they respond?
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

You can keep them in the kitchen! I have a box in the junk drawer that I use sometimes for cleaning or cooking and well, you know ;)

No need to hide them when they're such a common thing!

For the washing gloves under the sink will do! You can pack them up nicely. If anyone finds them there's no harm done... unless they use them for cleaning, in which case you can just replace them. :)

Return to “Experiences”