No votes
Who is Sailor Moon?
20%

Total votes: 30

Rachel_in_1984
Occasional poster

Are you a Sailor Moon Fan?

Post by Rachel_in_1984 »

It seems like Sailor Moon is quite big in the glove fetish community. Are you a fan?

I personally love Sailor Moon. I grew up watching the show, and I was mindful of the gloves.

Although I'm sure everybody knows Sailor Moon, if you don't know her, check out the show. You don't know what you've been missing!

Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Are you a Sailor Moon Fan?

Post by Grim »

I know of Sailor Moon, can't say that I've ever heard enough to make me feel that it's worth watching. My glove fetish and love for anime are two completely separate things. I understand that for some it may as well be hentai but I've never really liked that either. Horses for courses but it's an overall "meh".
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Zodijackyl
Regular poster

Post by Zodijackyl »

I too have noted Sailor Moon's popularity among glove fetishists. Growing up, I watched the show a lot, but mostly just for the cute anime girls, their white gloves, short skirts and heeled boots/shoes—things that have always turned me on tremendously. To that end, the only hentai I ever really sought out was Sailor Moon-related, to which I was gleefully rewarded with the amazing comics of Black Dog. If you're into that sort of thing, I highly recommend his work. But as far as actually liking the show, well, I can't say I was much of a fan but it wasn't without its charm. Of course, this is the opinion of male; I doubt I really reflect the target audience.
Last edited by Zodijackyl on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catania Guanti
Regular poster

Post by Catania Guanti »

Well, how many other animes have image such these?

Rachel, please, have a look in my anime topic, in sign and here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6826 , and tell me what you think :)
C.G.

Have you tried my Anime Gloves List? Maybe you can help me too!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6826
Zodijackyl
Regular poster

Post by Zodijackyl »

Zodijackyl wrote:To that end, the only hentai I ever really sought out was Sailor Moon-related, to which I was gleefully rewarded with the amazing comics of Black Dog. If you're into that sort of thing, I highly recommend his work.
For anyone interested in what I'm talking about, click here.
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

6 People don't know who Sailor Moon is? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Okay all kidding aside, probably the best thing to see Sailor Moon related if you're new to the series is the Sailor Moon R Movie. You can watch it here:

(Embedding is disabled, you'll have to click the link)

You might want to check it out as it does have a good amount of glove scenes in it. In fact, all five girls are permanently wearing their long white gloves for the second half of the film!

Return to “Polls”