late night, but worth it

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pond

late night, but worth it

Post by pond »

soo i am here at 130 in the morning, gotta work at 7 but i figured this can wait really... so last night i guess i had a lady friend come over at like 10 or so. and guys if you havent heard of the naked man, look it up, works 2 out 3 times, well my buddy said do it and so i was downstairs in my room when she can over and was butt naked. well needless to say she didnt run away.

so she lied in bed with me for a bit was playing with my balls, teasing more or less. but after awhile she started sucking me off and giving me a handjob.
well took me a little bit, but i work up the courage to ask her if she would wear gloves. at first she was a little wherry anout but then she said would you really like me too. well guess my answer, she went through my assortment of gloves and choose the tight fitting latex ones. well did she ever pop my cherry.

she eventually left around 1 here and so here i am telling my story. i say to all sometimes just ask and it could happen.
well i got a pic in without her noticing but she asked me to keep it to myself, so maybe at a later date i may post it, i just dont want it spreading around the net.

but goodnight to all now, i need some rest
LatexGlove

Re: late night, but worth it

Post by LatexGlove »

damn, that sounds amazing.
That's like my dream.
Lucky guy
mkopli
Regular poster

Post by mkopli »

Nice one will there be more gloved adventures to come.
pond

Post by pond »

Not with that girl, one time thing, just waiting on the next lady to come
pond

Post by pond »

So I have finally had another encounter with a lady who was willin to for fill my glove needs.
Met this girl about 3 weeks back, we talked a bit and hung out with friends. Well we went out one night to the bars and at the end of the night, we hooked up( no glove action though). Cause all my friends know about my fetish, I don't even tell girls anymore cause they find out through them. Anyways last night we were talking and I was getting all the sign that she wants to bang, so I told her under one condition, you have to wear gloves for me and she had no resistants on it at all. Showed up to her place, didn't talk long before we started bang and as we're doing it, she slowly slip them on and was teasing me the with them. Anyways was a good night
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

That does sound like a good night! :D

Also a good argument for being very open about your fetish. Eventually you won't even have to worry about telling a girl about it anymore. :)

Return to “Experiences”