All at once (loose gloves)
3%
With my teeth
4%

Total votes: 67

Tightgloves

Re: How do you pull of your gloves?

Post by Tightgloves »

Thin latex skin-tight medical gloves are my favorite. The only safe way to remove them is by the cuff. They could break if pulled by the fingers.
If I wear the cuffs on the sleeves <3 it's the natural way.
Last edited by Tightgloves on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

As a medical/vinyl glove wearer I like to do it the clean way. What you do is pinch the glove near your wrist so that all you touch is the outer neck. While you pull the glove off with your still-gloved hand you turn it inside out so there aren't any splatters or leaks. At the same time you ball it up in your still-gloved hand. Then you take a clean finger under the other glove's band and turn it inside out so that the first glove is contained in the second. :)

I like how my hands are clean without any "evidence" that I played with myself. It's not that I'd be at all ashamed of having my juices on me (they're still on my tits and thighs after playing anyways,) but it feels really naughty almost as if someone else's hands did it.
DialGforGloves
Regular poster

Post by DialGforGloves »

I do it by the fingers with my leather gloves and by hooking my thumb around the cuff and drawing it towards my hand for latex. Apparently doing it by the fingers is best if you want to keep your leather gloves in good condition, so I always wince when I see people doing it otherwise.
"Hallelujah, praise to the brave and insane!"
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

For me, it's by the fingers if at all possible (household gloves), but it can be difficult with tight fitting ones, which are my preference. I love the sound of a glove being pulled off, especially when it doesn't come off straight away and has to be stretched a bit. Pulling them off by the cuffs seems somewhat disrespectful to the glove... I don't know why, just me being strange, I guess!
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Yet another topic I missed only to be reminded by semi necro posts! :p

Latex is always steadily from the cuff downwards, it's just easier that way and reduces the possibility of tearing. Everything else is by the figertips and it's definitely the best option if you want to keep leather gloves in good shape, as is smoothing them on rather than pulling at the cuff.
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

KDS144 wrote:For me, it's by the fingers if at all possible
I've just put on my XS medical latex gloves to test if I can do it. I already know I can't, but here goes.

**4 minutes later**

No, it definitely does not work for these.

Return to “Polls”