Teen Medical Exam

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

latexgloves4000

Teen Medical Exam

Post by latexgloves4000 »

(The Contents of this story are entirely fictional)

It all started innocently enough, in Science class. We were dissecting fish, and naturally, we all wore small latex gloves. I was good friends with my lab partner, Zach. We were both 15 and naturally played video games together. The Teacher started passing out small Latex Gloves, naturally I got hard as a rock as I watched Zach don his tight gloves. He seemed to look back at me while I snapped mine on.

After a moment, he whispered in my ear "I like gloves the way you do"

I was stunned, "You do?"

He replied "I know that bulge when I see it, my parents are out of town, I have a box of new gloves waiting to be used, how would you like me to give you a physical?"

I replied "I don't know, I'm not gay"

He assured me "I'm not either, the only thing that will be touching you is my gloves, I promise!"

I hurriedly agreed and we both rushed to finish the dissection. The next day I went over to Zach's house and Zach greeted me at the door wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants. He led me up to his bedroom where I could see he had everything ready for my procedure. The bed was covered in pee pads and had only a thin sheet on top. He instructed me to strip down to my underwear and get comfortable while he washed his hands. He washed for what seemed like an eternity and then came back, checked his watch, and decided it was time to start my procedure. He started to stretch one glove on as he asked me general health questions. He then took the other glove and stretched it down over his watch so tight that you could still see what time it was!

I moaned hard at this, but the exam was just beginning. Zach started by peering into my eyes and palpating my body with the wonderful latex to make sure I wasn't in pain. It took him a full 5 minutes to work down to my abdomen. He pulled my underwear down very slowly and instructed me to pee in a cup for him. I said

"Zach, I cant pee because of my erection!"

He replied

"Not to worry! I have a treatment but it will cause you some discomfort, take deep breaths and be a man, please bear with me"

With this, he picked up a drinking straw full of lube, held my Penis firmly and pushed the straw up very slowly toward my bladder, the pain was intense, I wanted to yell but when I breathed in, he promptly muted me with his gloved hand. It hurt so much, yet it felt so good. Finally the urine started flowing and when I was empty, he removed the catheter. He said, time to change gloves and then I will examine your testicles. He promptly pulled them off and donned a new pair with a very big snap and began to massage my ballsack. When I was hard enough, he said:

"Alright, time for a sperm sample"

I felt the glove massage my cock as I whimpered and moaned in pure ecstasy, up and down, up and down. Finally, I felt ejaculation drawling near. He sensed this and stopped cold, pushing hard on the area between my prostate and cock to keep me on the edge, he said,
"Only the doctor can decide when the patient can cum"
To tease me, he began to stroke faster and faster, only to stop me again and again, After two hours my balls were a deep purple and even the slightest touch caused me to cry out in sheer agony. He had to keep putting vicks in my nose to calm me down, his gloves were so sweaty that I could almost see his hand perfectly as though he was not wearing gloves at all

He checked the time, and decided that 2 1/2 hours of torture was enough. He asked me if I was ready to cum and the answer was a resounding yes. He changed gloves once again and put on a dental mask in case I shot high, He rubbed me so hard and so fast, finally I could not control my body. I shot violently as he grabbed my balls one last time, when I was done he checked his watch and found out that I had cummed for two minutes straight! He removed the gloves and asked me when I would like to schedule my next appointment. I agreed to do this again soon and we played a quick round of COD before I went home. What a day!

I apologize for any grammatical errors in this story, Please leave feedback below!
mattdarling
Occasional poster

Re: Teen Medical Exam

Post by mattdarling »

Wow awesome story! I'm not sure how down I would be with a catheter though....
latexgloves4000

should I write another?
glovesexx
Newcomer

Post by glovesexx »

write another :D
latexgloves4000

will do! Any requests?
josh6
Occasional poster

Post by josh6 »

Awesome story! and I would definitely love to read another =D
ariglvs
Occasional poster

Post by ariglvs »

Wow. Loved this story!! Also wasn't too big of the catheter part, but I would definitely read more of your stories. Look forward to more
Chat with me about gloves on skype: el_ivanazo
jimmy
Occasional poster

Post by jimmy »

Please write more i really liked the story please write more
Gloves4431
Newcomer

Post by Gloves4431 »

Yes, please write another. Maybe a sequel to this story!
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

This story was amazing. It is great to have someone to share this fetish with. Although the catheter part seems intimidating, it would be thrilling. Loved how he changed gloves and had to put on a mask to complete the procedure!

Return to “Glove Stories”