Alberk

Got an issue? Take it up with us here, and we'll see what we can do about it.

Moderator: Jake

Forum rules
If you wish to lodge a complaint against another member of the forum, please note topics posted in this section will be visible to others.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please send a private message to one of our moderators or administrators.

PermaFlush this para psycho again an again?

yes
58%
no
11%
not sure
No votes
after new strike
21%
after 3 new strikes
11%

Total votes: 19

speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Re: Alberk

Post by speedmstr »

SexySurgical wrote:Well, I guess it gets worse: I was already suspecting, but now we have proof this other one (with the weird cat on a motor bike as an avatar), posting "Latex Glove Scene" and also shooting stuff (!) is his:

? ?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbILux ... about:" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
424 subscribers • 197,181 views
Joined Mar 5, 2016
Description
i'm sad because some asshole as sonyapplefan4,cody schaefer,??????? ????????,James Zhao,radioactiveandy...are selfish setting private playlist not want share any clips for me see and i hate some asshole psycho as Anom Pea,John Lee,ryanhok...should i will never share any favorite clips on youtube
Wow reverse image search and random text searches really are powerful tools. I didn't even know the guy had a YouTube channel.

I knew the other guy was not Alberk, I just posted that for a bit of comic relief. I guessed that we could enjoy a bit of a laugh, at his excentricity. However, after a few of his videos, be does become quite annoying.

By the way, why was Alberk so obsessed with you sexy surgical? There are many other members who he could have asked for content from.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Alberk

Post by SexySurgical »

I guess mostly because he likes Medical gloves too and I'm one of the heavy posters. Maybe me being management and Chinese societal focus on hierarchy contributed too...
speedmstr wrote: By the way, why was Alberk so obsessed with you sexy surgical? There are many other members who he could have asked for content from.
He never actually sent PMs... and of course you've all seen he didn't understand threads much either.
Even if he deleted sent PMs, it could have been seen, there's just no content and only the system asking you if you want to delete (it's already marked differently in the Inbox).
Lucio Griw

My favourite ASMR videos (medical gloves)

Post by Lucio Griw »

SexySurgical wrote:Could recover these 2 from th3 G00gle:
(not sure if they're these 2, associations sometimes a little tentative in Google)

Image Image
common man ! it's no longer on server , it's gone forever , never have any website save storage them , no way can recovery it , why are you too obsessed about that ? it's impossible , i can help you save them on my computer and upload for you watch in case them get remove by owner of channel but some asshole as sonyapplefan4,cody schaefer,??????? ????????,James Zhao,radioactiveandy...is selfish not want share any clips for me see , so i actually not know any clips to help you , let them get remove by owner , i not need

i actually always want help support for you , i just say truth words for you understand
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

[mental Lucio Griw alberk] Re: My favourite ASMR videos (med

Post by SexySurgical »

In light of his YouTube (above: ? ?), y'all need to see how mental this guy gets...
Lucio Griw wrote:
SexySurgical wrote:Could recover these 2 from th3 G00gle:
(not sure if they're these 2, associations sometimes a little tentative in Google)

Image Image
common man ! it's no longer on server , it's gone forever , never have any website save storage them , no way can recovery it , why are you too obsessed about that ? it's impossible , i can help you save them on my computer and upload for you watch in case them get remove by owner of channel but some asshole as sonyapplefan4,cody schaefer,??????? ????????,James Zhao,radioactiveandy...is selfish not want share any clips for me see , so i actually not know any clips to help you , let them get remove by owner , i not need

i actually always want help support for you , i just say truth words for you understand
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

[button ! Report] Re: Alberk

Post by SexySurgical »

Prepare for apocalypse:
YouTube wrote:This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbILux ... about:" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

So, if he shows up, again:
Between Edit & Quote there's a button [!] in a upside-down triangle: "Report'.

This way other users see a thread colored red in the topic-listing and know there's crap in the thread to be removed.
(don't worry too much about 'reason for report')

Return to “Complaints”