Men wearing women's leather gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ber75
Regular poster

Re: Men wearing women's leather gloves

Post by Ber75 »

What meant to say is that a woman's glove looks better than a mans glove . Sorry if anyone took offense to this post
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Don't worry, we're not easily offended here. ;)
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

I wear women's leather gloves because as a glove fetishist and collector , men's leather gloves only offer limited range of length. 95 % of them in the market are wrist length while another 5 are gauntlet length (4 -6 button)

So If I want them longer (the longer the better :lol: ) the only way is to choose to buy women's leather gloves.

99% of the time that I wear leather gloves , I wear them in private.

1.Sleep in them during the night (At least 6 hours/day , everyday) 1998 - 2010 I slept in short leather gloves / 2010 - present I slept in longer ones (Opera leather gloves)
2.During the bedroom activity with my GF (Ex now) in the past.
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

since the author of the thread asked about women's opinion about men wearing gloves that were meant for women:
hell yes! this may be a very stupid comparison, but it's a bit like bisexuality... you don't go by the label but by the fit 8)

and I personally find it much more enjoyable to see a gentleman's hands in tight fitting leather gloves than in some bulky loose fitting ones (there are a handful of exceptions, but not many), and if you can't find the right fit and the length you prefer in the men's section, totally go for women's gloves!
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

We'll put and well said .
Mistress_Michelle
Occasional poster

Post by Mistress_Michelle »

I also wear 'women's leather gloves', and my personal preference is for longer lengths. I have never worn gloves designed for men as all the one's I have seen are so ugly!

For me the aesthetic appeal is very important, in addition to the sensual qualities of gloves.

I also wear other items of female clothing due to the tight, elegant fit which works for my body and taste.

I am very interested in art, design and fashion and consider most male garments to be very ugly. I would be curious to learn from a woman if she can explain the appeal of over-sized, squared off and needlessly bulky clothing made for men, including gloves, jeans and even shirts etc.

I suppose as I am naturally attracted to women, and not men, I don't find anything 'masculine' attractive, but I don't personally equate ugliness with masculinity yet it seems some women do? Or perhaps it's just a perception held by designers?

I have a suspicion it's more a case of designers not considering the male items in terms of aesthetic appeal much at all, thinking that only women care to look attractive.
leather_glove_guy88
Occasional poster

Post by leather_glove_guy88 »

Yessssss all I have is women's leather gloves I also have long slim fingers and they fit so much better and tight I can still do things with my hands and don't have to remove the gloves plus the leather is so much softer is it notice that a man is wearing women's leather gloves is the difference obvious?
Sebastianbach
Newcomer

Post by Sebastianbach »

Hi, I tought I was the only one with this fetish, I love to wear my wife's gloves, she is size 7 and I 7 1/2 so I can use her gloves anytime, altough it is kinda of weird for her to se me with her gloves on because altough they are black the have very sharp fingers and look a little bit tight and are above wrist but in the end she doesnt care much, I bought her a long pair with silk linning and every time she wears them in winter I have a hard on, she realizes of it and start to touch my dick so I get excited more and more and she knows she got me.

Definitely women should wear them more often
operalove

Post by operalove »

I own a collection of women gloves for my private fetish but today I wanted to experience something.
I have a pair of lined men leather gloves for winter but as all of you mentioned, they are ugly.
I am out of city this week and since I am traveling to a place where I won't meet anyone I know, I put my opera women unlined gloves under my sleeves and didn't care.
The thing is they are so tight and with the sweat they stuck and couldn't remove them without removing the shirt later :P
Anyway, I realised I can use my hands easily and they didn't look so feminine, I am thinking to get an unlined leather wrist pair that I can wear outside without feeling weird
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I made a post in another topic at some point about this...Anyhow...since I admitted my fetish to my husband, i have been looking for leather gloves that fit etc. I had bought like 9 pairs of gloves and sent all by 2 back. They were all too large or the fingers were way too long for me or my husband. I have medium sized hands with shorter stubby fingers. So finding gloves is like impossible....that was until I ordered a women's pair of gloves. I had read a few comments here about trying them, so I did. Quite happy with them and will be trying more in the months to come.

I also needed a pair of compression gloves < all ones I saw were ugly or too huge for my hands> and after reading a comment about women's unlined isotoners being perfect for compression, I ordered as pair of them and they fit perfectly. My husband liked them, So had him try them on and I ended up ordering a pair for him too.

Rom, you will be happy to here there this is my husbands 3 pr of gloves since i started wearing gloves all the time. :) So my dear Rom, you were right again...I am slowly wearing him down, lol.

Return to “Glove talk forum”