Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

greg1027
Regular poster
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:16 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by greg1027 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:02 am

Dexter ShowTime/Netflix/Amazon. Entire Series, Surgical Latex, Latex Exam, and Leather. Warning show has a lot of blood/murder.
NO LONGER ACTIVE AS A USER ON THIS FORUM

User avatar
Rommeltje
The man in charge
Posts: 11221
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by Rommeltje » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:29 pm

greg1027 wrote:Dexter ShowTime/Netflix/Amazon. Entire Series, Surgical Latex, Latex Exam, and Leather. Warning show has a lot of blood/murder.
Glovesarefun posted a whole bunch of exam glove screenshots in the "Medical gloves in TV shows"-thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7920, from June 4th 2017 and on, and a scene on Youtube in November 2016.

You can find all his posts about Dexter here: search.php?keywords=dexter&terms=all&au ... mit=Search

greg1027
Regular poster
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:16 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by greg1027 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Rommeltje wrote:
greg1027 wrote:Dexter ShowTime/Netflix/Amazon. Entire Series, Surgical Latex, Latex Exam, and Leather. Warning show has a lot of blood/murder.
Glovesarefun posted a whole bunch of exam glove screenshots in the "Medical gloves in TV shows"-thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7920, from June 4th 2017 and on, and a scene on Youtube in November 2016.

You can find all his posts about Dexter here: search.php?keywords=dexter&terms=all&au ... mit=Search
Thanks Romm, saw his post awhile back and thought I'd also post about Dexter here in this thread.
NO LONGER ACTIVE AS A USER ON THIS FORUM

User avatar
operalove
Regular poster
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by operalove » Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Has anybody focused on Sienna Miller in the first GI Joe movie?
I remember her outfits were amazing and her leather gloves were perfectly tight and sexy. I found this compilation:

Check her outfit at 0:56, that dress, fur and amazing opera leather gloves :)' I am melting


AngelSlayer
Regular poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 am

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by AngelSlayer » Tue May 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Sienna and her gloves are the best thing about GI joe for me :yay: , yeah 0.56 that is my most favorite scene in the entire movie too !

levi21
Occasional poster
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:54 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by levi21 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:01 am

The character Sydney Barret in Legion series wears a lot of leather gloves because of her mutant power (not going to spoil the reason here , just watch this great show :p )

Image

User avatar
operalove
Regular poster
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by operalove » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:49 pm

levi21 wrote:The character Sydney Barret in Legion series wears a lot of leather gloves because of her mutant power (not going to spoil the reason here , just watch this great show :p )

Image
Yess! great gloves she wears during the show. I didn't watch it yet but just skipped some frames to see her gloved. There is already a topic about her
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=24727&p=83490

greg1027
Regular poster
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:16 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by greg1027 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Rachel McAdams Doctor Strange

NO LONGER ACTIVE AS A USER ON THIS FORUM

User avatar
operalove
Regular poster
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by operalove » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:57 am

Did anyone watched the new ant-man and the wasp?
Evangeline Lilly looks cute in that outfit and gloves

Image

dopefish
Senior member
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 am

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by dopefish » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:57 pm

I'm more interested in the villain of that movie.

Post Reply