Surgical Isoprene Gloved Hand Job

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gripss
Occasional poster

Surgical Isoprene Gloved Hand Job

Post by gripss »

With modern synthetic varieties of surgical gloves becoming more abundant and "latex" like I had an increased interest in getting some to see how they compared to biogel and sterile Kimberly Clarke latex. I also happened stumbled across a box of size 6.5 cardinal protexis PI gloves on amazon delivered prime for 35 and snatched them up in an instant.

Upon receiving the box I opened a pair to gauge how they compared to latex surgical gloves. Surprisingly they were very similar to latex and if they had not be labeled latex free I would have had an impossible time telling. They definitely have a different scent than standard latex slightly more chemically and were a cream translucent color the insides felt silky and the outside smooth with a slight bisque finish. I knew right away I had to get my SO into a pair.

Luckily for me not only is she very willing to indulge my gloves fantasy but she also happened to be horny the day they arrived. To torture me further she kept slipping into tight latex gloves while cooking to not get her hands dirty and everytime she snapped on a pair I kept wondering what her hands would look like in a pair of the new surgical gloves that just came.

I didn't have to wait long as we were lying in bed I could see her tight yoga pant getting wet and went down on her. Once she was well lubricated I told her if she wanted to be in charge that she had to snap on a pair of gloves. As she continued to rub herself I opened up a package of the protexis PI and gave her the pouch. Like an well trained surgeon she had quickly donned the polyisoprene gloves which sat perfectly stretched around her hand gently accentuating her nails. As she snapped them on her eyes lit up and she said these are nice and pulled them even tighter up her up smartly snapping them into place. From there she grabbed a cock ring and using both hands laboriously tugged it over my dick while stroking it harder. She then thrust my cock into her dripping vagina and her gloved hands began stroking and gripping at my body encouraging me to fuck her. They felt so smooth and luxurious yet clinical at the same time. As her hands got sweater the gloves stayed up perfect but got more translucent and she began to rub her clit and use her to to climax.
While she recovered she made me get off and used one hand to play with my engorged dick slowly teasing my cock ring off while edging me in gloves lightly lubricated by her cum. Once she had me twitching in her hands she made me mount her and grab me and held be down on top of her with gloved hands forcing me to thrust deep. She would stick the gloves in my mouth and make me lick the them before using them to massage my premium and cause me to cum.

So 10 out of 10 would recommend polyisoprene gloves as an alternative to latex. Thanks for reading
tigga76

Re: Surgical Isoprene Gloved Hand Job

Post by tigga76 »

My experience is the same. Isoprene gloves are much more like latex gloves than nitrile gloves.
But most times isoprene gloves are to expensive for having short fun. In case of latex allergy they are great options.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Good read. I like the isoprene too, feels just like latex but the downfall is the smell. Smells way too chemically. I like to smell the natural latex scent
gripss
Occasional poster

Post by gripss »

Yeah I agree with both of you generally more expensive, and they definitely smell wierd. While they are smooth like latex they dont have as soft of a feel of some latex gloves. Looks like I have a whole case now so I'll just 'have' to use them
Surgicalglover
Occasional poster

Post by Surgicalglover »

Great gloves and story ! The lines on the cuff of those gloves are my favorite
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

gripss wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:56 am With modern synthetic varieties of surgical gloves becoming more abundant and "latex" like I had an increased interest in getting some to see how they compared to biogel and sterile Kimberly Clarke latex. I also happened stumbled across a box of size 6.5 cardinal protexis PI gloves on amazon delivered prime for 35 and snatched them up in an instant.

Upon receiving the box I opened a pair to gauge how they compared to latex surgical gloves. Surprisingly they were very similar to latex and if they had not be labeled latex free I would have had an impossible time telling. They definitely have a different scent than standard latex slightly more chemically and were a cream translucent color the insides felt silky and the outside smooth with a slight bisque finish. I knew right away I had to get my SO into a pair.

Luckily for me not only is she very willing to indulge my gloves fantasy but she also happened to be horny the day they arrived. To torture me further she kept slipping into tight latex gloves while cooking to not get her hands dirty and everytime she snapped on a pair I kept wondering what her hands would look like in a pair of the new surgical gloves that just came.

I didn't have to wait long as we were lying in bed I could see her tight yoga pant getting wet and went down on her. Once she was well lubricated I told her if she wanted to be in charge that she had to snap on a pair of gloves. As she continued to rub herself I opened up a package of the protexis PI and gave her the pouch. Like an well trained surgeon she had quickly donned the polyisoprene gloves which sat perfectly stretched around her hand gently accentuating her nails. As she snapped them on her eyes lit up and she said these are nice and pulled them even tighter up her up smartly snapping them into place. From there she grabbed a cock ring and using both hands laboriously tugged it over my dick while stroking it harder. She then thrust my cock into her dripping vagina and her gloved hands began stroking and gripping at my body encouraging me to fuck her. They felt so smooth and luxurious yet clinical at the same time. As her hands got sweater the gloves stayed up perfect but got more translucent and she began to rub her clit and use her to to climax.
While she recovered she made me get off and used one hand to play with my engorged dick slowly teasing my cock ring off while edging me in gloves lightly lubricated by her cum. Once she had me twitching in her hands she made me mount her and grab me and held be down on top of her with gloved hands forcing me to thrust deep. She would stick the gloves in my mouth and make me lick the them before using them to massage my premium and cause me to cum.

So 10 out of 10 would recommend polyisoprene gloves as an alternative to latex. Thanks for reading
The story is great! The gloves sound amazing I want to try them gotta figure out where to get them they are expensive but I would just wash them for that price lol no big deal! I really want know where to get them??
gripss
Occasional poster

Post by gripss »

I got them off amazon or ebay. Protexis latex is great too.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

gripss wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:20 am Yeah I agree with both of you generally more expensive, and they definitely smell wierd. While they are smooth like latex they dont have as soft of a feel of some latex gloves. Looks like I have a whole case now so I'll just 'have' to use them
So bringing this back to life for a bit would you suggest these gloves to avoid latex allergies and to blend in with skin color?? If so what kind should I get and where can I buys some? Been looking at surgical gloves that disappear on your hands haven’t found the right thing yet lack of experience I guess.

Return to “Experiences”