Max's job at the ob/gym clinic

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

joglover
Regular poster

Max's job at the ob/gym clinic

Post by joglover »

This is a story about Max. Max is 23 yrs. old and a rather simple type of guy. Going to college, striving a degree as a Physic major. He doesn’t have anyone paying his way for his tuition so that means he must work during all the breaks, which include the summer.

On one of the last days of the school semester day while working in the Physics lab his Physics ask what Max was going to do over the summer. He replied, “ Look for a decent paying job”. ‘Well if you need a job I know my sister, who owns her own medical clinic happens to be looking for someone”, the professor replied. The professor when to the phone and proceeded to call her sister. “Hello Abby “ this is your sister Sara, You still looking for help this summer? Abby replied, why yes I am, whom do you have in mind? Sara said, I have a student here who really needs a job. He’s prompt, intelligent, clean cut and a bit on the shy side. Abby asked, I he cute. Yes, He’s cute Sara replied. Abby said, well sent him over first this tomorrow to my clinic. I will have someone here to show him around and that he should be ready to start work too. Max was obviously happy since he didn’t have to do job searches during this summer break. Max thanked the Professor and left for his apartment to prepare for tomorrow.

The next day came around all too quickly. Max raced over to the clinic first thing in the morning. When he arrives to the address he saw a very stylish private medical clinic. The outside of the building was very modern with two large pink doors at its entrance. The print on the sign at the entrance had, Women’s Modern Health Clinic, OB/GYN Dr. Abby Anders. Max proceeded inside where was greeted by a very pretty receptionist .Max Said “ Hi I’m Max Vick, I have an interview for a job. The receptionist said, we are expecting you and please take a seat in the waiting room. Max really had no idea what sort of clinic he was in. All he knew was there where plenty of women there and no men. Inside everything colored various shades of pink. Max felt a bit out of place since he was wearing a black sport jacket. Then a very attractive nurse dressed in hot pink scrubs approached Max. Max? She said, I am “Jenna," I will be showing you around and getting you ready for work.” Jenna explained to Max the she is the head nurse of the facility and that everything goes through her. I guess that means she the boss. Max had in his thoughts. Jenna led Max through two doors, which opened up to a long corridor with many doorways. Looking through the windows of some of the doors Max saw what it appeared to be chairs centered in the room. Max asked, Jenna “ what sort of clinic is this?” Jenna turns to Max with a big smile and asked “ don’t you know what we do here? “ Max shrugged his shoulder and said he had not idea. Jenna explained he was in a women’s health clinic, which only treats women. Max replied, OK, which still meant he had no idea. Jenna and Max came up on a room that looks like it was being remodeled. Jenna told Max that the clinic was having installed, a state of the art, OB/GYN procedure equipment.

The tour continued through the clinic with Jenna explaining all the duties Max will be required to perform. Duties such as get the supply deliveries, stock the storeroom; take care of the laundry, cleaning the examination rooms as well as the procedure room and cleaning the nurses and patients changing rooms. “So Max, what do you think? “ Jenna asked, “Do you want the job?” Max replied, “ Yes I very much would like this job”. Jenna said, great, “You will start now”. I’ll have one my nurse get you a uniform and to get you started. With that being said a nurse appeared promptly. Max this nurse Terra and she will be taken care of you now while I get back to business, Jenna said. Well, its nice meeting you Terra, Max said. Terra gave Max a big gleaming smile and took hold of Max’s hand. Please follow me Max, Terra said. Terra leads Max to the Nurse locker room. She knocked on the door to make sure no one was inside. Come on in Max, Terra said, No one’s in here now. Its safe. Terra goes over to a cabinet to retrieve some scrubs. They were obviously hot pink like all the nurse and Terra were wearing. “ Yes I know they are pink ," they are the uniform for this clinic and everyone has to wear them” explained Terra. “Ok Max you need to strip," Terra demanded, Max replied, “Take off my clothes in front of you?” Yes, Terra said, I need to check you for tattoos, and any piercings. Unfortunately our facility does not not allow any of theses on our employees. Max stated he didn’t have anything like that on his person. Well, I have to check for myself per our procedures, Terra stated. So Max shyly removed his clothing piece by piece while Terra was observing. When Max got do to the underwear Terra told him off with those also as she was pulling a pair of pink latex gloves out of her scrubs pocket. She slowly snapped them on while staring at Max’s penis. Max asked Terra what was she planning on doing to him. She explained, I’m going to just exam you body to see if you are hiding anything. Just stand still while I look, Terra said. She began looking at Max’s face, neck, arms and back. Then to his chest and stomach. Then Terra squatted down to Max’s legs. Terra then grabbed Max’s butt checks a slowly spread them. Nothing bad so far, Terra said. On to the front. Terra kneed down in front of Max and gently grabbed the shaft of his penis. Max turn beet red. Don’t worry Max I’m not going to hurt you Terra said and smiled. She lifted his penis to check for piercings. Max suddenly started to become erect. Oh, it looks like some down here is getting a little excited and everything looks very good to me, Terra said following with a wink of her eye. OK Max, get the scrubs on and I’ll introduce you to the rest of the nurses. Oh and by the way leave your underwear off you be more comfy during the day.

So it was off to the break room were Max was to meet the entire facility staff. It’s been a requirement and obviously a tradition for any new employee. When Max was lead into the room he saw at least two dozen nurses along with doctors and aids to greet him. They all had on the same hot pink scrubs he had on. “Wow," “What a cutie! One of the nurses said. He looks great in hot pink. Each woman in the room came up to Max and introduced herself. Many of them gave Max a full body scan with their eyes and expressed a flirting smile. Terra, told Max that he was the only man in this clinic and that he might just want to be careful around some the gals. Then another nurse came up behind Max and gave him a soft tap on his shoulder. Max turned to see a very pretty dark haired nurse. Hi, I “m nurse Kelly, so you are the new kid, the nurse said. Kelly told Max that she would be showing him where to stock the supplies and where all the cleaning supplies where. They began walking down the hallway down to the supply room. This is where all the medical supplies are stored and that he must make sure everything is placed in its right location. Kelly said. Kelly began opening supply boxes and pulling out instruments and hand them to Max to put away. Kelly hands him an odd looking device. Max asks, what sort thing is this? Kelly replied that it was a two bladed speculum. Max had that dumb look on his face. Kelly smiled and asked if he knew what it was used for. Max still had no idea. Kelly explained, it used on our clinic to examine a women’s vagina. And Max you do know what a vagina is, don’t you? Max blushed and said he did though he did not under stand the concept of the device. Kelly took Max’s hand and told him to make a fist. Then she took the speculum and inserted in between his thumb and index finger. She them began squeezing the handle, which start to open Max’s hand. Wow, that’s cool, Max said. Kelly replied, “Yes it is, though it's not when it’s spreading a women vagina open”. Max said, “ I ‘m sure glad that used on women and not men. With a big smile, Kelly stated that it could be used on men, rectally. Kelly asked Max “ Do you want to try it out? “ Max’s replied quickly, “ I really don’t think so right now” Don’t’ worry Max I’ll be gentle when you do want to try it out. Said Kelly .As Max and Kelly were putting way the supplies, Max was starting to get a better understanding what they actually did there. Then the supply room phone ran and Kelly answered it. When she finished her conversation, she told Max that he would be cleaning procedure room no. 2 along with Nurse Nikki. So it was off to of the procedure room to commence a thorough cleaning.

Kelly and Max arrived at procedure room no. 2. Nurse Nikki greeted Max at the door. Well, I have your cleaning supplies here, Nikki said. You will need to don this pink gown and pink latex gloves before you begin. She explained. With a little help from Nikki Max put the gown on and followed with donning the pink gloves. Nikki stated that he needs to wear this to protect him from germs and contamination. Nikki then donned her gown and gloves. They both walked through another doorway, which lead to the procedure room. This room was off course pink; the temperature in side was quite cool inside. There in the middle of the room was a large pink chair. It sort of looked like an elevated Lazy Boy chair with a weird leg rest. Max asked Nikki what was the chair used for. Nikki explained that a women takes a seat in the chair in a reclined position and placing her leg in the side holders and the feet on the stirrups. Then the doctors and nurse can easily examine a women vagina. “Do you want to try it out Max?” Nikki asked Max replied, “I’ll pass on this invitation” Max was really beginning to think that these nurses were having good fun with him. As gullible as Max was maybe they weren’t. The cleaning continued with spraying disinfected over everything in the room and wiping it all down. It seemed like it took all day to clean this room. Once they were finished they existed the room to remove their protective clothing. Max watched Nikki was she began striping off her pink latex gloves. The sound of it, gave Max a slight arousal, he could not explain what just happened. And surely could not explain why he was getting an erection. Max removed his gloves and tossed them in the bin. Nikki removed her gown and glanced at Max. “Come on slow poke” she said. “Get a moving ," we have other things to do”. Max was hesitant on removing his gown. Nikki walked around Max’s backside to untie the strings. She began pulling Max’s gown off exposing what he was trying to hide. Max had an erection that was clearly visible through his hot pink scrubs. Nikki smiled and said, At least you’re alive down there and that she was glad that she gave him a little excitement “. Max apologized, and Nikki told him that no apology was required.

The first workday ended. Max seem to be somewhat stimulated by the clinic and all the nurses.

Weeks past and Max was getting in tune with all his work choirs at the clinic. He was also getting very use to the flirting from all the nurses. The nurse showed their professionalism around the staff and the doctors. However, when they were along together, they showed their deviate personalities. They all loved Max. He was a good looking guy and he was single. Oh how the nurses love to toy with him. Some of the nurses mad pass at Max , yet he just didn't”t seem interested . What the nurses didn’t know that Max was the shy type. He did read the body language or realize he was getting golden opportunities. Some of the nurses even thought he might have been gay. Nurse Nikki told that them that really could not be true. She told them that during the first day she was working with him he got a huge erection. Nikki. “That’s funny," nurse Terra said, Max also became a little exited when I perform the clinic’s protocol examination. He appeared to get a bit asroused when I put on my latex gloves. So nurse were all wondering if Max had a little fetish secret. The nurses knew there was going to be an opportunity to really find out.

Max’s daily routines were obviously routine. One task was on Monday, to posted the lunch time training memo’s on the bulletin board near the lunch room . On the third Wednesday of every month the entire nurse staff gathered in the lunch room for the scheduled training. Max read the memo, “The OB/GYN extend length glove demonstration and training”. Max thoughts were going through his he. He knew was going to have to attend this since he usually sets up the lunch for the meetings and he cleans up afterwards. As Max was posting the memo board a few of the nurses walked by and notice that someone was getting a little excited
GloveLover1

Re: Max's job at the ob/gym clinic

Post by GloveLover1 »

Wow can't wait to see what's next please tell more :)
glovelover1234
Occasional poster

Post by glovelover1234 »

GloveLover1 wrote:Wow can't wait to see what's next please tell more :)
Same its great cant wait for more :up: :up: :up: :up:
wwgfa
Occasional poster

Post by wwgfa »

Can't wait for part 2!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Part 2 please!
I love rubber gloves!
joglover
Regular poster

Post by joglover »

Working on it .
Somestranger
Regular poster

Post by Somestranger »

Hows the progress on part 2?
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Post by Medfet69 »

I know you’re probably busy but is there an ETA on when you’ll be doing another part to this
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

Cannot wait until part 2 is available. Excellent story, especially how the nurses were all ready to thoroughly examine Max. They have to get him in those stirrups with the speculum and ha e some real fun. Maybe even he can examine one of the nurses. Also loved the color pink and how the enjoy messing with him.

Return to “Glove Stories”