Hello from the US

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovesandmask
Occasional poster

Hello from the US

Post by glovesandmask »

Hello everyone,

I am a male in my 20s from the US. I have been lurking (and occasionally posting) on this forum for a while now (lurking before I even had an account) and I thought I would finally say hi.

My glove fetish started really young when I would secretly play with my mom's various types of gloves, HHRG, winter mittens and also her cotton gloves. As I grew older, this fetish also began to grow and alongside struggling with managing and hiding it, I eventually channeled this quirk of mine into studying science, specifically biology and chemistry, since both those fields could lead to successful careers and also both would use rubber gloves very often. I considered studying dental or going into the medical field but I thought that having the fetish may be distracting from helping others lives so I decided to study pure chemistry and materials science in college instead-both of which still would use many gloves everyday. I hope to maybe work in a rubber glove company in the future like SHOWA or something along those lines.

In high school, I think I found a girl with a rubber glove fetish (maybe, still uncertain). We became close from many mutual friends and having chemistry and biology lab together and would dissect animals wearing latex gloves, aprons and goggles and flirt by "accidentally" splashing dead animal liquid on each other's PPE. We did multiple science competitions together and on overnight trips would sneak into each others hotel rooms (we never did anything thattttt mischievous ;) ). Sadly we went to different and far-away colleges but still occasionally keep in touch.

I really enjoy any sort of rubber glove, preferably longer and tighter ones
I really like masks (hence my name glovesandmask), specifically full face respirators but also gasmasks and surgical masks
I have been growing a fetish toward PVC/rubber aprons and also boots (both of these are relatively new fetishes of mine)
Hazmat suits and catsuits both turn me on too as they are basically combinations everything
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Hello from the US

Post by GlovedYankee »

Welcome to WWGFA! Glad to have you here, enjoy the forums, lots of things to see and read.

GY
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Nice too meet you. :8up:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

glovesandmask wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:33 am I eventually channeled this quirk of mine into studying science, specifically biology and chemistry, since both those fields could lead to successful careers and also both would use rubber gloves very often. I considered studying dental or going into the medical field but I thought that having the fetish may be distracting from helping others lives so I decided to study pure chemistry and materials science in college instead-both of which still would use many gloves everyday. I hope to maybe work in a rubber glove company in the future like SHOWA or something along those lines.

In high school, I think I found a girl with a rubber glove fetish (maybe, still uncertain). We became close from many mutual friends and having chemistry and biology lab together and would dissect animals wearing latex gloves, aprons and goggles and flirt by "accidentally" splashing dead animal liquid on each other's PPE. We did multiple science competitions together and on overnight trips would sneak into each others hotel rooms (we never did anything thattttt mischievous ;) ). Sadly we went to different and far-away colleges but still occasionally keep in touch.
Allow me to add my welcome as well!

I too chose a college major/career in biochemistry based on the prevalence of gloves to be used... :$ I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who took into account which fields would allow the copious use of gloves in an everyday setting!

It is too bad that your friend and you went to completely separate parts of the country for college. :*( It sounds like she would have been at least willing to indulge your fetish if not be a full participant.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

A (belated) welcome from me as well! :D

Good to see you decided to formally introduce yourself. :)

I hope you've been enjoying the forum and you'll keep doing so!
glovesandmask
Occasional poster

Post by glovesandmask »

Thanks to all!
I do very much enjoy this forum and will hopefully post more in the future.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Glovesandmask
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Welcome, we have very similar interests

Return to “Introductions”