My Gloves Made Me Squirt!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

AlexLady
Glovely Diva

My Gloves Made Me Squirt!

Post by AlexLady »

Normally I don't like fingering myself a whole lot unless there's gloves involved as I am more of a toy girl. With fingers it is so easy to tease my gspot and get it swollen. Last night a nice guy wanted to see me cum and said to just do whatever I wanted and whatever would feel the best. I said, "Can I do a bit of fetish stuff? Like um... wear gloves while I play?" he didn't mind at all!

I was so happy. Normally guys don't mean it 100% when they say they "just want you to cum" a lot of guys who say that say "moan louder bb" five seconds later. This guy was different though! He didn't care if I had to block the view of my pussy a little bit so I could go deeper and get my gspot. In the end he said he really enjoyed my fetish, it added a bit of kink to it! He had never seen such a thing before but I think I sparked something in him :D

It felt so good and he was so nice. It makes me so happy to play with such nice guys that I always cum even harder. Then when the pleasure was at its peak I squirted! It's rare for me to squirt but it felt so amazing!

Best of all he told me to do it all natural like he wasn't there--he wanted to see what I liked to do when I wasn't on camera--so I showed him! I recorded it too and might someday offer the video but for now I want to keep this as a happy memory :)
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Re: My Gloves Made Me Squirt!

Post by Grim »

Owing to a previous misunderstanding I'm generally rather loathe to respond to your posts.

I'm a touch older than many here (I turned 39 last week) and very traditionally English, both in upbringing and education. My language therefore tends to be a touch more formal and precise which appears to lead to an uncertain number of misunderstandings. I'm almost always sarcastic (except when I'm not) - perhaps I ought to use <sarcasm> tags? Should that be the case then please assume that </sarcasm> applies for anything that follows.

Preamble aside what I really want to say right now is "Fuck yes!" :D

As an occasional cam user I have to admit that when it's genuine the last place my hands are going to be is the keyboard! 8D
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

Wow that's excellent! I'm not a squirter, it's only happened once, but would love to again! That's true about guys who watch us on cam...only a few really want to us to orgasm and give us the time to do that without suddenly saying "cum now"! :shock:

Grim...I enjoy sarcasm too but am sometimes taken seriously.
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

No worries Grim! Everything between us is completely fine. Besides it's easy to misinterpret text. I know you meant no harm by it. :) I get sarcastic too (lol, I tend to use </sarcasm > but that's just because I am paranoid about what would happen if they took it wrong.) It's just one thing when sarcasm is used to joke and poke fun, and another when the underlining use is spite and you were never at all spiteful.

Please don't hesitate to post :)

"Fuck yeah!" is right! I sent the guy a big email thanking him. Any girl who gets to cum for a guy like that is lucky! They're not super common but they're the only guys I let take me one-on-one these days. I'd rather cum less often and cum harder than be with a guy who doesn't care about my pleasure, you know?

As for squirting Katy the more you masturbate the more you'll learn about your body! You know that though. I'm sure with "practice" you'll learn what makes you feel good. Honest though that is one thing I look forward to as I get older; by then we'll know our bodies so well that I'm sure the pleasure will be beyond what I'm getting now. Yay for being frequent masturbators, right?! :D
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Classy_Katy wrote:Grim...I enjoy sarcasm too but am sometimes taken seriously.
I'm usually taken seriously when I'm being sarcastic and vice versa. I poke fun at myself so no one else has to and most of the comments I make should be read with tongue firmly in cheek. I was born sarcastic, I've become better at it with age.

@AlexLady: You probably have no idea how relieved I am to see you say that. Yes, I'm misanthropic, antagonistic and generally an arse but I rarely intend to cause offense. It doesn't mean that I don't frequently do so.
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

my wife squirt best sight love women to orgasm and give them plenty of time to
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

The only time i have made my girlfreind squirt is when i fingered her wearing rubber gloves. have tried many times since (with and without gloves) and can't manage to repeat it. shame because the sound and feel against my gloves was great!!!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Have you seen those videos where guys in yellow waterstop gloves make girls squirt? Perhaps there's a good tip in there that can help you do it. :-)
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

No i haven't ,do you have any links?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Here's one:
http://www.cliphunter.com/w/1214963/Eli ... Ann_Squirt

He starts working on her pussy around 7:00 and then makes her squirt just before the 15 minute mark.

Return to “Experiences”