My boyfriends birthday present

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: My boyfriends birthday present

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, I think this is gonna be a good year for you. ;) (If not a good life. :))
gojohn
Occasional poster

Post by gojohn »

smark100 wrote: I know a lot of people "poo hoo" the idea of nitrile over latex but I've had some really nice nitrile gloves that truly have that "rubber feel" and have no smell at all (my wife _really_ hates the smell of some of them). Look for thin ones and ones that lack a lot of texture (i.e. often cheap ones).
What gloves have you found like this? My girlfriend also doesn't like the smell much but I am pretty insistent on latex over nitrile or any other poly material, because of the rubber feel. If you have a good suggestion I might want to try some of those
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

There are a whole bunch of brands, some smell "odd" and some don't smell at all. My personal fave is Kimberly Clark Safeskin brand (long, purple). I think Wal-Mart carries them (or at least did). There is essentially no smell at all, and they have a nice rubbery feel when turned inside-out (the outside has a pebbled texture for good grip which I'm not fond-of for playtime use). They are a bit thicker than normal.

Showa-Best makes some nice gloves as well but some (esp the black for some reason) have an odd smell. Others by the same company seem to smell a lot less (including the pink ones and the lime green "accelerator free" type).
Rachel_in_1984
Occasional poster

Post by Rachel_in_1984 »

That was a fun story. I always love having a sexy nurse make me cum. The only thing that could have made it better is if she was wearing opera-length white satin gloves and pulled the latex over them.
Zodijackyl
Regular poster

Post by Zodijackyl »

What a delightful story. Sexy gloved nurses are the best!

Return to “Experiences”