Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Re: Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I think my love for gloves mostly comes from the fact that the majority of my favorite cartoon characters growing up wore gloves. I've always been a fan of classic cartoons from Disney, MGM, and WB, and I was also obsessed with the gloves from Sonic the Hedgehog. And I also remember Dexter's Mom driving me insane with her yellow rubber gloves, too. :D And later on in my early teens I was drawn to anime and manga because of how detailed the gloves can be drawn--I'm a sucker for detailed gloves in art and animation.

Also probably stems from the fact that I was around gloves a lot as a kid. My mum's yellow rubber gloves, white latex exam gloves that were kept in the bathroom, my late great-grandmother's glove collection (she was a germophobe)... :shy:
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

My glove fetish seems to have been with me forever. I remember wearing rubber gloves to wash up when I was a fairly young kid, although I never remember seeing my mum wear them. As I got older my fetishes for doing dangerous or dirty things, whilst being protected developed. I started wearing gloves for different tasks and would often try and find jobs to do that required wearing gloves, any gloves. I'd offer to do gardening such as pull out brambles etc just so I had an excuse to wear thick leather gloves. As I got into my late teens my fetish was pretty well in full swing. I fantasised about wearing gloves to protect me as I did dirty or dangerous tasks. I started masturbating whilst wearing them and finish by cuming into my gloved palm. Now in my late 30's I'm even worse than I was back then. If I can find a job around the house that can be done in gloves I'll do it, the dirtier the better. My partner knows about my fetish so rubber gloves form a pretty strong part of our sex life too.
GLOVE-/-BOY
Occasional poster

Re: del.

Post by GLOVE-/-BOY »

xxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by GLOVE-/-BOY on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

If I think back the age I can remember having my first fascination with household gloves was in school when I was about 10. I used too love lunch time going into the kitchen too get our food and seeing the staff washing up in gloves. Other than that I don't know. My mum never wore gloves.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

Could it only be exhibitionism?
LatexGloves4Life
Occasional poster

Post by LatexGloves4Life »

I don't know exactly when it started but I do remember when I was a kid seeing my mom and grandmother wearing rubber household gloves when doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom and doing chores around the house. I guess that by watching M*A*S*H* with my mom did something else since I just loved seeing the nurses in masks and gloves. :luv:

Because of M*A*S*H* I do remember playing doctor with my mom's rubber gloves and a funnel in hiding with my teddy bear and pretending to put him to sleep & operate on him. I also did this at my grandmothers house when I was sleeping over there sometimes. It also was at my grandmothers house that I tried latex examanition gloves for the first time. <3 As I got older and closer to puberty I just felt mesmerized by looking at latex rubber gloves and started getting rock hard and had no idea why. Then one day when I was a teenager and was home alone I grabbed my mom's rubber gloves and when I touched and smelled them my dick got hard so I put the gloves on started to strock and it felt so GLOVELY. :luv:

So I guess it's being around gloves and seeing them on tv that I now have a glove/nurse fetish.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I'm not sure where my glove fetish came from ,but I know I when I was a little girl I always wanted to wear gloves. I rember me playing house and I would wear a pair of knit gloves. I also remember in the summer I would wear my knit gloves to ride my bicycle . Then my gloves would start to disappear and suddenly reappear at cld weather :???: . I know it would drive my parents crazy with my glove wearing. I also remember as kids we would play cops and robbers. I always wanted to be the robber because I got to wear gloves :p
GLOVE-/-BOY
Occasional poster

Post by GLOVE-/-BOY »

From getting abducted by aliens, what else ?
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

I can add to my post of 20 May 2016 that I am also very excited by Moncler shiny and smooth downjackets, tracksuit pants tucked into the socks, latex gloves with shirt/sweater/tracksuit sleeves tucked in them and latex socks. I like very much touching "dirty" genitals wearing latex or very thin blue nitrile gloves.
kinkypvcdresser
Occasional poster

Post by kinkypvcdresser »

My love of nitrile gloves comes from getting excited by wearing yellow rubber raincoats with buckles in my youth, jelly jackets I saw the girls wearing in my teens, and even the bright colorful plastic shopping bags from the stores in the mall.

Return to “Glove talk forum”