Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kinkypvcdresser
Occasional poster

Re: Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Post by kinkypvcdresser »

My love of nitrile gloves comes from getting excited by wearing yellow rubber raincoats with buckles in my youth, jelly jackets I saw the girls wearing in my teens, and even the bright colorful plastic shopping bags from the stores in the mall.
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Hard to say but for me I was watching an episode of Macguyver. One episode had these bad guys, in a chemical truck, dumping dangerous waste into a river, they wore these big shoulder length orange rubber gloves. I remember seeing those, and wondering how they felt, and smelled, having your arms deep inside the rubber gloves.

Later on, another episode of Macguyver came on, it was in a Nuclear plant, I remember seeing someone wearing a full body Nuclear hazmat suit, and that drove me nuts. I wanted to try on a nice big Gasmask, and put on some big orange rubber gloves.

Later on, I seen Back to the Future, there was this moment in the movie where Marty Mcfly wore the full body hazmat suit, and I remember seeing how large those orange rubber gloves were on his hands, and I really began to develop a fetish at that point. Looking at rubber gloves in magazines, and desperately wanting to have a pair of big size 11 shoulder length black rubber gloves when I was only 9 years old, to say, was a tad confusing to me, but I didn’t care, all I knew was I wanted to touch, smell, and experience rubber gloves like nothing else!

My mom had a few pairs of household rubber gloves. One night, I snuck into the kitchen, opening the small cupboard where she kept the gloves, in the dark I slipped my hand inside not knowing what I woulf touch. My hand slipped inside a pair of “turned inside out” natural latex rubber gloves, they were brand new, and unlined and soft and smooth rubber inside. My hand slid right into the inside of these gloves, and i felt the smooth fingers slide against my own fingers, I gulped, I remember my face got flushed and hot right away, and my breathing got faster as I gently closed my little hand around those huge rubber gloves, it felt really amazing to hold them even! I took them back to my bedroom quickly, and I began to rub, touch, smell, and explore those rubber gloves like I had discovered a new universe of secret pleasure! And it was VERY neat to unfold those gloves, and slide my little hands inside those big huge welcoming rubber gloves. I remember the feel of all the soft rubber against my fingers, just made me moan.

A few years later, I had a pair of big pink rubber gloves, and was playing with them, and I had my first orgasm. It was then, that I knew rubber gloves and I were going to be inseperable for life :)
GumTom
Regular poster

Post by GumTom »

Cannot exactly remember but it was in my earlier childhood.
I was 4 or 5 when I played with the pink rubber gloves from my mum the first time.

Afterwards I always tried to slip into rubber gloves I found at home. Unfortunately, my mum usually didn't use some so it was very hard to live out the first feelings which I couldn't interpret what they did with me at that point of time.

I also remember my dad had some rubber gloves in his summer house where he also stored the tools for garden work. I grabbed them and played in a rain barrel. Although they were too large I liked playing with them. Also, water got into the gloves but I remember I enjoyed it. I guess that is why I'm turned on by sweaty rubber gloves now.

Later my interest in rubber gloves grew more and more and at the age of 12-13 I bought my first gloves in drugstores and groceries, often with the explanation they were for my mum and I hided them in my room.

At the age of 14 when I played with pink rubber gloves in my locked room I had the desire touching my penis with the gloves. I didn't last long and I had my first orgasm with rubber gloves on. That was the point of time I realized my fetish.

I started surfing the internet and found the first version of glovemansion and tinas private gummiwelt. It was very satisfying to know that I am not alone with that fetish :-)
Since then rubber gloves are part of my live. To be honest 95% of the orgasms by masturbating have been with rubber gloves on.

My current partner doesn’t know about my fetish. I tried to find out if she likes gloves and latex/rubber but no chance. But it’s ok for me, I love her and while having sex rubber gloves are always present in my imagination. Fortunately, I have a second home due to work where I can live out my fetish.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

GumTom wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:47 am I tried to find out if she likes gloves and latex/rubber but no chance.
She doesn't have to be into gloves or rubber herself for her to accept it as your fetish, you know. She might not like them for what they are, but for what they do for you.

Patience is key, though. She may have to get used to the idea before wanting anything to do with it, but I think it's always better to tell your partner about your fetish(es) - especially tame ones like a glove fetish.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

mine came from a doctor's appointment. It was a last-minute ER visit because I had told my mother my balls felt weird or that I felt something there. Well turns out it was just them dropping but my mom panicked out of her OCD anxiety and brought me to the doctor. She was older than me i was only like 10 or 8. She snapped on a pair of the original kind of nitrile gloves purple in color, she began touching down there. She didn't do anything wrong at all but the way her gloves glided over my cock was amazing. i wasn't feeling much at the time as every time i had to go to the doctors i was afraid of getting a needle. seemed like every time that was the case. i can take pain now quite a bit but a needle NOPE.

so anyway, she had her gloved hand down there for a while touching everything and explaining to my mother what it probably was, i did however get a boner on front of her and unfortunately my mother. it was normal she said as she was touching things down there and said that would make that happen. so basically, i layer there while an attractive female doctor handled my cock and balls with latex gloves on and thoroughly played with everything. Sory not played examined everything. it was just shy of a hand job which she would have never done thank God. I have not touched my cock much without gloves on ever since, i had a few pairs to take home and did she same thing she did to me when i got home. i would sit on a couch i had in my playroom for a long time, i even found a mask my dad had in his tools and wore that too. This eventually made me figure out i could stay home alone and feel really good.
GumTom
Regular poster

Post by GumTom »

Rommeltje wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:20 pm
GumTom wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:47 am I tried to find out if she likes gloves and latex/rubber but no chance.
She doesn't have to be into gloves or rubber herself for her to accept it as your fetish, you know. She might not like them for what they are, but for what they do for you.

Patience is key, though. She may have to get used to the idea before wanting anything to do with it, but I think it's always better to tell your partner about your fetish(es) - especially tame ones like a glove fetish.
Unfortunately, she is very conservative in terms of sex and experiments. I knew that before starting the relationship with her and for me it’s ok. As I said I love her and my fetish is fortunately no must have and I have lots of possibility to live that out by my own. Perhaps there will be a chance to get her involved in my fetish any time :p

But that’s not the topic of this chat. So I think let’s leave it with that. 8)
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

This is a really good question :luv:
I don't know when it started or how exactly. I'd say that I love gloves consciously since my first gynecologist visit but I'm sure that subconsciously I already loved gloves when I got there. I remember playing with myself in knitted gloves in winter. I was very little and I was playing outside in the snow. When I went indoors I left my gloves on my hands because they were still freezing but I took down all my other clothes. I was waiting for my mom to get me dressed and I remember rubbing my pussy in the gloves and it felt like heaven. I didn't know what I was doing it just felt good and I wanted to do it more and more. This was the first time I was playing with gloves :hmm: :$
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

I don't know where my fetish for rubber gloves started, but if I remember from a very young age stealing my neighbors' gloves and those that my mother rarely bought, I have never had any trauma with gloves or things like that, I just always remember staring at every rubber glove I saw in my neighbors' sinks. When I was little, my father used to work with polyester and used rubber gloves to do it, maybe that's why I'm a fetishist now, I don't know, but I'm sure that over time he's gotten more
drguante1
Newcomer

Post by drguante1 »

Im From Spain
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Post by Rbrsara »

Wow this thread is been going on for eight years. It's obviously a hot topic. At a retreat I shared my love of rubber gloves and the leader worked with me on it for a while. His idea ended up being that I wanted very much to be touched as a child and wasn't touched nearly enough. The feel of the rubber gloves was like a second skin or someone touching me. At nearly 70, I still love rubber gloves.

Return to “Glove talk forum”