My gf

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

customaestro

My gf

Post by customaestro »

So my girlfriend has bought her maid outfit and I bought her a pair of shiny gloves which reached past her elbow.

I rest my head on her lap and she started caressing me with her gloves. I couldn't take it much longer and had to be the right time to tell her so i admitted my fetish to her.

She was well ok with that and said "well I might start wearing a lot of gloves from now on"

Now my night is gonna be a good one and I'm gonna start buying her lots of satin gloves from now on.

Whew. Admitting to fetishes is harder than expected. Only because it might backfire and lose the relationship
household99
Regular poster

Re: My gf

Post by household99 »

Yes, it can be really difficult to talk about them. Glad to read that your girlfriend was understanding.
glvluv
Regular poster

Post by glvluv »

I'm not really sure why letting the person you love know about your fetish, but it is hard to do. I think though it's harder to keep it in than let them know. I tried to ease my wife in on my desires slowly but really just learning to be open and able to talk about sex eases each other and hopefully you will learn what she likes. I like latex and rubber gloves so it wasn't as easy to "slip" them in, so I went with some lingerie and satin gloves and let it grow from there. I know that the latex is a lot cheaper than the satin, velvet and vintage leather gloves I bought trying to expand our sexy time glove box.
Are the satin gloves the only ones you like or do you hope to venture into other types.
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Satin gloves are the only ones I like. They feel really soft and comes in many colours.

Though my girlfriend was happy that I admitted it. It means I really trust her.

So I got her red satin ones and told her. Now she says she has to find something to go with it. Now I'm really excited :)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

customaestro

Post by customaestro »

I definitely never regret telling my girlfriend my fetish now :)

She seems to like the idea. Ive been visiting her everytime when I got the chance (both our jobs clash together inconveniently) but when we do get the chance, we would go into her bedroom and watch some movies but after a few minutes in, she would put on the red satin gloves which I got for her and start caressing me. Hair, face, chest etc. I even got the chance to suck her fingers. She loves when I do that :)

Then we would start making out then she would move her hands in my pants and start stroking my cock.

Oh man, after all these years of wondering what the touch of satin on my cock would feel like has finally been fulfilled :)

Going to visit her again tomorrow :D
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I'm very happy for you!

Did you get her this outfit? http://www.girlielingerie.com/product_d ... hp?vid=635
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

That's a pretty cool outfit. However it's out of stock and the gloves are too short for my liking :(
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Now she makes out with my whole glove. She sucks every finger, licks the palm and then licks up the arm to the very end of the glove.

The glove gets saturated with her saliva. Such a huge turn on :)
marigold
Occasional poster

Post by marigold »

I think it's time to get her a few more pair.... :)

Return to “Experiences”