My life as a crossdresser

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sandyd

My life as a crossdresser

Post by sandyd »

I thought I'd put it in the subject line that I'll be talking about some things that people might not like so much so they can move on and not be threatened or worried. :tongue:

For almost as long as I can remember, I've always liked wearing women's clothing, especially gloves. I can remember very distinctly that my neighbor's mom wore those stretchy Isotoner gloves in the winter and I used to love hanging around their house after school, just so I could hopefully catch sight of her coming home from work. As an extra bonus, she would wear this super sexy smelling perfume, too (and she was a hottie! :luv: )

The very first time I masturbated to orgasm was actually after I stole a pair of her gloves (yes, I feel shame for that even still...) and took them home and locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't know what I was doing, but I knew what I was doing felt really good...until it felt *REALLY* good. <3

From there, it kind of snowballed. I used to steal pairs of my mom's pantyhose and wear them with her leotards when I was alone in the house. I love the feel of tight, shiny spandex against my body and I used to dress up and just look at my body in the mirror and run my hands over the fabric.

I then moved on to buying teeny, tiny leather skirts and tight dresses that barely covered my ass. Of course, pairing them with the most wicked fuck-me heels I could find and long satin gloves. I always thought I had nice legs and loved how they looked in black, sheer pantyhose and, when I paired that with shiny black elbow gloves, I wouldn't be able to control myself for very long.

It's funny thinking back to then. I used to keep my hair pretty long (it was the style! :p ) and people would *always* mistake me for a girl. I never thought I overtly acted feminine when I wasn't dressed, but I guess I gave off some female vibe that people picked up on. One time, some guy actually came up to me on the street and hit on me! That was pretty weird.

I used to have this great party dress that fit me perfectly. It was tight black with long nylon sleeves. I used to wear that with hot pink tights and a pair of short hot pink gloves. I really wish I took pictures of myself back then. That was a hot outfit!

But, shame, and a weird relationship with someone who didn't approve of my hobby, led me to stop dressing for a long time. I kind of missed it every now and then, but I'd tell myself that it was better that way and that I was doing the right thing.

But, now, I am working on finding myself again and trying to live my life how I feel I should, not how someone else feels I should. And, I'm finding myself drawn back into dressing up again! I'm spending way too much time and money on Amazon right now, but I'm feeling happy and content!

I just got my new pair of KILLER heels. And, I do mean KILLER! I love love love these shoes!

And, I got a new pair of leather gloves, too! I really like them, but kind of wish they were unlined instead of lined because I think they make my hands look fat :p

I'm making sure I take some pics and videos this time around.
IMG_0330.jpg
IMG_0326.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
rayray

Re: My life as a crossdresser

Post by rayray »

wow nice body
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Thank you!

(I think it's the heels...love how they make my legs look :luv: )
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Your legs look gorgeous...would love to see more, especially wearing satin gloves!
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

I'm waiting on a pair of long satin gloves from Amazon right now.

I think the longshoreman strike in Los Angeles is holding them up though. They shipped but aren't scheduled to arrive until March 20th!
:'(
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Absolutely wonderful. Cannot wait to see more of you
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

:luv: :$
Heh...working of some stuff...
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
metaltemplar21
Occasional poster

Post by metaltemplar21 »

This was a great read, and great pictures to go with it. I hope you end up having the chance to explore your passions more! :)
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Oh yeah, Amazon tells me that some lingerie I bought has shipped and should get here before the weekend.

Can't wait!

:-P
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

I probably should wait until I get my wig to do stuff like this, but I've posted the very first pic that I've shared of my face...ever... in the premium area. Frankly, I'm a little nervous putting it out there, but I thought it was a pretty decent pic of me, if I do say so myself.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com

Return to “Experiences”