Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Newest videos, NOW online.

Post by glovemansion »

WW5.JPG
WW1.JPG
WW2.JPG
WW3.JPG
WW4.JPG

Lots of new girls, new scenes, we took on board loads of member requests...

Next shoot for the site is 16/17/18th July with Alexa Wild and Coco de Mal.

Feel free to post your suggestions here. If you want custom videos, please mail me: liza@fetishliza.com

xxx Fetish Liza
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glovemansion

Re: Newest videos, NOW online.

Post by glovemansion »

Here are a few more. I will try to post them in batches as if not this page will get very long...

It would be nice to get some feedback...

Remember that the site is there for its fans : )

There is a mixture of everything.

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Not sure why the first pic won't load...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

glovemansion wrote:Not sure why the first pic won't load...
Fixed that for ya! :D

Both the household glove movies look amazing, btw! Especially the first one:
Image Image

:)'
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Thank you Rommeltje :-*

Was a nice outdoors video with Tina, talking about gloves and getting a bit frisky :-P :-P :-P

xxx Liza
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Tina Kay in the yellow gloves combined w/ mint green 'dress', and everything so tight, still one of my favs after all these months 8)
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Glad you liked the video @SexySurgical : ) Tina should be coming back to us in a month or two, gloved fingers crossed ;-)
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Busty, naught and kinky. Mistress Red is such a tease in tight latex! Just watch as she slips in to her long black gloves bit by bit before getting her huge natural boobs out for a play. This gloved MILF is such a hottie!

Dentist Nikki and Anina sure have fun with their male patient. His cock is so hard and it only gets harder when one of the girls inserts her latex gloved finger deep in his ass. They will soon make him cum on their surgical gloves by jerking him off with passion.

Here is another pair of my favourite vintage rubber gloves. I just love their smell and ribbed surface.
They are perfect for milking your hard cock, don1t you think?

Glovemansion is proud to present a new glove babe, all the way from Australia! Goddess Yasmin Scott adores wearing leather gloves and invites you to worship her beauty and outfit.

Welcome to my bedroom, I slipped in to my sexy lingerie and I am wearing my favourite satin gloves for you.
I want to tease you, get you hard and get you off...right onto my gloved hands. Are you ready to follow my instructions?

Slave girl Lucia will be jerking off a hard cock with her sexy leather gloves, all for the pleasure of her Mistress.
Pushed and pursued until a big load of cum gets released on to her leather coat. If you love leather and gloves, you will spunk lots too!

WATCH these clips and ALL our videos and pictures WITHOUT limitations for as little as $16/month!
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Naughty Tina is loving my rubber gloves on her pussy but she will get more, my big strapon cock is there to make her cum. I fuck her from behind and the friction of the cock and her textured household gloves on her clit drives her insanely horny.

Dressed in leather from head to toe and ready for some kinky sex, this doll prepares herself by masturbating with her leather gloves before her pleasure cock walks in for more...

Nikki and Anina love goofing around in their rubber boots and gloves. These fun babes sure know how to get the best out of their fetishes, they love to share them with you and speak to you directly as things are heating up.

Adore your leather clad Goddess Yasmin, she knows how much you crave her leather gloved touch.
She gets you on your knees and exactly where she wants you, worshipping her sexy body and leather gloved hands.

Oh my, look at those smokey latex gloves nurse Coco is wearing for you. They are so tight and shiny.
I bet this naughty girl can get them even shinier for you...and wet! Because this rubber nurse loves to finger herself with her gloves.

Lexie Candy needs no introduction, she always looks hot in the office, especially when she is wearing her cute red leather gloves. She loves to play and seduce you with them so she can taste your hard cock and milk you on to her gloved hands. Would you like that?
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Here is a selection of the hottest NEW and VINTAGE clips on my site, NOW LIVE.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

THANK you to all our members for your support and love!!!

xxx Fetish Liza

Return to “Updates”