Any other fetishes besides gloves?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sermoneta20
Occasional poster

Re: Any other fetishes besides gloves?

Post by sermoneta20 »

I know the original post is quite old, I hope it's alright for me to post this here.

I have a new found fetish for looking at and wearing women's (usually black) leather thigh-high/crotch stiletto boots. It's super specific, although a lot of other leather high heeled boots also work for me.
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I have a fetish for Police gear. I have quite the collection. I could gear up 4 police officers easily with the amount of gear I've got.

I've actually spent more money on ex police gear than rubber gloves.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Denim jeans dresses. The ones that are buttoned on the front, short sleeves, flaring like a skating dress,... When my wife is going down on me wearing hers together with yellow household gloves, it's very difficult to stay composed 😆
I'll see if I can post a picture of it.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

So this dress of hers. With her long hair swaying over it while she moves on top of me, the rubber gloves squeaking as she pulls the front of her dress open to expose her breasts... 😋

ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

My main fetish is rubber gloves, I also have a tickle fetish, a foot fetish and a motorbike leather fetish 😍
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yes besides gloves but still kinda pertains to them. I love seeing gloves out of context like the beginning of this pandemic where everyone wore medial gloves I enjoyed that quite a bit.

Long sleeve with gloves. I like seeing when women or these days my wipe wear long sleeves that cover her hands, or the sleeves that go over the thumbs complimented with gloves lol
Love me so cowgirl boots and short jeans!

Masks are a good one for me also but since the pandemic, wife won’t wear them anymore she hates them. Still wears them of course but yeah.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

katertjekat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:30 pm So this dress of hers. With her long hair swaying over it while she moves on top of me, the rubber gloves squeaking as she pulls the front of her dress open to expose her breasts... 😋

Also this with medical gloves I could totally get excited for!!
1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

Gloves are my main fetish . But I feel gloves are my gateway fetish to boots , mask , smoking ( kinda goes hand n hand with the gloves ) form fitting clothing on a woman . ( catsuit ,leggings, yoga, pants, jeans, leather) some cross dressing . My cross dressing is practical. On cold days I'll wear yoga pants or leggings under my pants and it keeps me warm . I had a girlfriend that would give me hers and actually liked seeing me in them. More on her later . I also like to see a female robber or burglar. I guess if I saw a female robber wearing a catsuit with a pair of leather gloves ski mask with boots smoking a cigarette I'm done
rubberglover
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover »

I'm into duct tape and the feeling of it on my skin. Like over my mouth or being tied to a chair with it for example.
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

Anything leather but within the realms of 'normal clothes' like shoes, boots, belts etc. Not gimp masks etc

Some fur, heels, glasses

Women with nice watches with a leather strap

Return to “Talk Forum”